School started today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Aug 24, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    so it finally started. i show up to school at 730 and get home at 6 oclock on a reg. bases. on games however not until 8 or 9 oclock. long time LOL but at least im with my friends right. turns out people dont hate me as much. its just a few that hate me. you gotta have enemies right? well everything is better. the people, food, atmosphere. EVERYTHING! man im glad im a high schooler! :lol: :lol:

2. john barber

john barber New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey man the school takes a long time but hang in there it is well wirth the wait and the long days when you finish it will be one of the biggest acomplishments of your live ....... I droped out and had to go back later biggest regret or my live but I did go back and finish also got a degree in pipe welding

3. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah, just hang in there. I am sure you will get used to it and be glad you went all the way through. Good luck!

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    You can do it buddy ,school ,even though you may not think so now ,is a great privilage .

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congratulations on being able to enjoy your high school years! I had some really good times and friends back then. I have not been able to keep in touch since I joined the Corps. Enjoy your time and plan for the future!

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Mine starts tommorow, I'm in the Marching Band too so like you I don't get home until at least 6pm every day, and on game nights at least 11pm. They are making us wear uniforms now and nobody is too excited about it. I only have two more years though, then it's college.

7. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    we started monday

I GOT TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL TUESDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME

it aint too bad(school)

HEY KATMASTER what inst u play

i play trumpet

Jeff

8. Buknasty

Buknasty New Member

State:
    Illinois
    High school is great. you'll enjoy it a lot! But don't take it for granted because before you know it you'll be a senior!

but hey at least you don't have to go to football practice until 7:30 every night! It gets old after a while............

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Jeff, I play the Snare Drum, might upgrade to Quads next year.:big_smile:

10. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    quit lying marcus
    the devil is everywhere
    especialy school

11. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Enjoy HS while you can! Before you know it, it will be time to go out & get a real full time job! Even you guys going off to colege... it's just a few more years...
    Lisa

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Injoy high school life just have fun:big_smile:

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    when i went back lat week on wendesday it was kinda boring as usual then when i got to my biology class i saw so many awsome things, he has a 2 headed piglet in ferhmaldahide(spelling) on a shelf in the back of the room! along with cats and frogs too!!! ITS COOL!!

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    now dont go and get all teary eyes on us! lol

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey if those kids that hate you give you any trouble this year Just smackem in the face with a chnnel cat TRUST me they will think you are disturbed and leave you alone LOL