School Is Killin Me..

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by CatMaster3, Aug 17, 2008.

1. CatMaster3

CatMaster3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Had to go back Aug. 4th!:eek:oooh: Thats crazy.. Takin alot out of fishing time and all my other spare time.. Most schools are going back last week of august and some in September but not Ours.:angry:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My kids are going back to school tomorrow and I cant wait!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: Just kidding (but not really:smile2:). Stick with it bro. Before you know it, you'll be out in the real world and working with no spare time at all and wishing that you were back in school! Dont rush it, enjoy it:wink:! This a great time in your life!

3. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,that is the truth,wait til you grow up and get a job and have more responsibility.
    my kids go back the 25th.finally,some free time,lol

4. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Flatheadhunter nailed it!!!! I know, I know, You always hear this is the best time of your life and think those people are crazy! I think all of us have been there. I bet 20 years from now you will say the same thing to a guy in school and then it will hit you......I am getting old, quick.. Slow down, don't rush or wish your life away. This ride don't last long enough as is..

5. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    all 3 previous posters said it all . my kids start the 20'th 1 kid this is his last yr , i look orward too the school yr i get more free time wich is always a + , but i get too help the younger 1's with homework and all that and they show me all the things they made .