schaub stinks

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by thecatman, Sep 21, 2008.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    the texans need to bench him and play rosenfells atleast then they wont have 5to and 3 sacks due to stupidity

2. NewMexicoCatfisher

NewMexicoCatfisher New Member

State:
    Alameda, New Mexico
    Schaub played two good defenses with the Steelers and the Titans. It's only been two games for him, see what he can do in the next few weeks before benching him. GO TITANS!!!

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well he did the same thing last year and sage plays better under pressure and he reads the defenses better schaub folds under the pressure and he doesnt have much pocket presence

4. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Not so sure it's Schaub. Everyone who gets behind your line seems to stink. A running game would only help the poor man.

5. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    yeah sometimes the pass rush can prove a problem however when your ground game is whoopin tail the first half and you cant hardly complete a pass because you have happy feet, you short arm throws, throw right to the defender ect you cant expect to win when i saw the highlights on espn i was speechless on how poorly schaub played he either needs to work harder in practice to get his timing down effectively or ride the bench not only is his timing off bad but he doesnt look the defender away he knows where he wants to go with the ball and his eyes stay locked on that target until the ball is goin to other way i guess its just irritating knowing houston has a very good rookie runningback and yet they seem to be backpedling from last years squad and the defense can only do so much for you to win the games but lets face it this defense is weak in the secondary but is getting better i guess we will see what happens this week and next