Scale for cheap

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BEHITJ, Jun 12, 2008.

1. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Anybody interested Cabela's has a Moultrie Digital scale that weigh's 330lbs for $49.99 that a pretty good price. Page 186 in the archery catalog:big_smile:

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Any more if i had one that read up to 30lbs i would be doing just fine.:smile2:

Where did all the big fish go?

3. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Don't worry everyone is bumbed out right now it will all pan out sooner or later.:big_smile:

4. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    I hope your right. Hopefully this high water will bring some new fish!! Preferably some hungry fish!!:wink: Some ugly fish with big lips!!

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    You think the fish would be used to the high water by now. I remember the 93 flood we were catching fish in farmers fields no joke nothing big but fish up to 10lbs.:big_smile:

6. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    It doesnt take fish long to move into flood ground. I used to catch fish all the time inside of islands. I would monuver my boat threw the trees until i found a opening and fish shallow, used to catch some hog's in 4,5 foot of water. Man that was a blast!!

7. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Ought to be plenty of places like that right now and in the near future. Don't think any boat ramps will be usable for a while though. Are there ANY RAMPS open????

8. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    To be honest with you i dont know, maybe CB or Alton can anyone shed some light on the ramp's available? I think i am going to Carlyle and put in below the spillway.

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I havent confirmed it, but I think Weldon Spring is usable. Chris said they were about to close cb down today if it raised more. Heck another day or so you can back down any road in the bottom and put a boat in. Parking might be a bit of a challenge but what the heck.