SC pics and clips

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SC Hartwell, Oct 20, 2006.

1. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Hey guys I thought is it would be neat to post pics of catfish you have caught in SC. I don't know about you guys but I like looking at pictures.

2. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Joey Murray's cat out of Lake Hartwell

3. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Here are some more of Joey Murray's cats out of Hartwell.

4. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Here are some blues out of Lake Monticello by Chrisblue

5. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Blue by Ron out of Monticello and fishin partner

Attached Files:

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    man you cannot have a thread like this without some santee fish in it. heres a couple pictures from 06.

Attached Files:

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    one more of a 40lb flat from 06. i like to look at the pictures too. one for thing to all the guest on the boc. you better sign up its free and there is a lot of nice fish in these pictures.

Attached Files:

8. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Dang catfishrus those are some big fish. I knew Santee could produce. Thanks for adding pictures.

9. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks jason. they still swimming around out there. we released everyone of them.

10. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    hey michael, good pix,and rep to ya brother for letting those big fish swim!

11. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

congrats on the catches and props for releasing the fish. My avatar is Santee pic both fish hooked at the same time and weighed 32 pounds each. They also are swimming free.

12. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    Thought I'd add this 51lb Flathead one of my son's friends caught with us during a Spring Santee trip. He only goes fishing about once per year and that's with us. I'm glad I got this one on camera......The look of excitment on his face just after catching the biggest fish of his life was more gratifying to me than the fish itself.

13. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Originally posted by Mudhole kid:
    Got a couple good'ens toay. One 18, one 22 and a blue about 8 and a few small channels. Check out the gizzard shad the 22 lber spit out at the boat. Yeah they eat big bait. The pic of the 22 is screwed up for some reason, I tried to clear it up some.

14. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Wow!!! Those are some nice cats. I enjoyed you showing them. I only wish it was me doing the showing. Again thanks.

15. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Originally posted By PatmanSC:
    My wife & I fished Lake Greenwood with Chrisblue on Saturday, who got us onto some really great channel cats! He took us to several different spots on the lake, and we drifted using cut herring & white perch for bait. The weather was beautiful, and we brought in about a dozen or so nice channels; the smallest was about 4#, and the largest was 9# 13 oz, which was the last fish of the day after we had decided to fish for the proverbial "5 more minutes" (I had to treat my wife to dinner for that). I had fished Greenwood twice before this year without catching anything, but Chris was all over the fish that day. Plus, he showed me a new (to me) drifting technique that worked much better than my old one. Maggie & I had a great time, and here's some photo's:

16. catchaser1

catchaser1 Active Member

State:
    Anderson S.C.
    I caught this one which is my biggest yet 35lbs. out of Hartwell, Aug. 05' the first time I took my new boat out fishing. The other is one Josh caught recently. I just hate that the my biggest fish ever was an aweful picture. Its before I knew how to take a good picture of a catfish, you cant really tell how big he was.

Attached Files:

17. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Good looking fish Brad nice blue too of Josh's!

18. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
  19. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    It won't let me load it. It is already in lake Keowee thread.

20. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    Little help your way.:big_smile: