SC BOC Members

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by droptine77, Jan 4, 2008.

1. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Starting to see alot of new folks on SC page and was wondering how many SC catfisherman we got and from where? I think it would be a good idea to post what bodies of water you fish?

2. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    I'll start. I'm Greg from Anderson and I fish Hartwell and Russell.

3. cleon

cleon New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good idea Greg. I'm Jeremie and I fish Hartwell, Keowee, Jocassee, and just started discovering Russell. I hope to see some of you out on the water!!

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Jim here from Liberty. If you wanna see me on the water I can be found lurking the banks of Keowee to Hartwell. I've also had the pleasure to fish Greenwood with a few folks on here. My favorite area is the 12 mile river where I camp and fish.

-Jim-

5. garrick

garrick New Member

State:
    SC
    Garrick, and I fish the Saluda around Ware Shoals. I also try out Lake Rabon and Boyd's Mill Pond on occasion.

6. Roy Huber

Roy Huber New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I am new to the form, I live in Sumter,SC and fish Santee Cooper.

7. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Marty Green,I am from Rock Hill,I fish where ever there is fish,Lol,seriously though,Wateree and Monticello for Catfish are my favorites and I also fish Wylie and Santee.For Striper I fish Wateree,Murray and Lugoff area.And when i crappie fish its Wylie or Stumpy Pond,Catfishing is now by far my favorite though,ocasionally I do like to go after the other 2.:big_smile:

8. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I'm based just west of sumter but mostly I ride around and dream of fishing :confused2:
    last water fished was a pond near ellensburg washington.
    caught nothin cept a few four letter trash fish:crazy:

9. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    JD Trammell here from Union SC. I fish most all lakes & rivers in SC mostly determined by where I working at or scouting for the next tournament. I fish about all the Carolina Catmen Tournaments & King Kat in the area. I'm gonna try to expand out to fish other tournament in the area like the Pee Dee Catmasters & Carolina Catfish Club tournaments. Hope to meet all you guys out there.

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Thomas Constant from the big city of Gaffney. I fish Monticello, Greenwood, Wylie, Wateree and Murray with a few trips to Santee when possible. I also fish the Mighty Broad River here in Cherokee County.

11. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    Scott Hartley here in Union SC. I fish Greenwood,Wateree and of coarse the Big Monty.:big_smile::big_smile:

12. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    And I'm Tommy; been fishing most all my life, but sorta new to catching :wink:. Mainly fish Santee Cooper lakes and rivers, also trying to learn more about Pee Dee, Black, and Waccamaw Rivers, in my area.
    I've retired once, but now working with SCDNR, Freshwater Fisheries, and having a ball. First time I've enjoyed working in years.
    Glad to see the new folks showing up. Jump in and make yourselves at home. :big_smile:

13. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    I'm hopeing by doing this we can help the new folks (and everyone else) feel more comfortable with who they are talking too and who knows a BOC member may be just down the street!

14. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Im Cary, I mainly fish on Wylie. But have made trips to Wateree, and Grenwood in SC. I hope to fish some others this year. In NC I fish on Mt.Island, Norman, and Hickory. Also hoping to add some more.

15. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'm Doug from Ninety Six. My home lake is Greenwood. I'll also fish Murray and Monty when I can. :big_smile:

16. bigbigjoe76

bigbigjoe76 New Member

State:
    Gilbert, South Carolina
    Joe Smith from Gilbert, SC and I fish Lake Murray and the Congaree/Wateree rivers. Glad to meet each and everyone of my fellow SC anglers.

17. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Steve Pyles from ladson,SC I fish mostly Moultry when I can get out

18. ToonCat

ToonCat New Member

State:
    Tega Cay SC
    I'm Steve in Tega Cay SC on Lake Wylie. I fish primarily Wylie, Wateree & Santee Cooper. I also have a little place up on the New River in SW Virginia where I fish for Smallies & Muskie. If you have not fished this river in the Summer, you should give it a try.

19. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I'm in Clover right next to lake wylie. I fish there mostly, but I make it down to monticello every couple of weeks in the summer.

All you new guys jump right in there and don't be shy about postin.

20. Frostman

Frostman New Member

State:
    Kershaw, SC
    I'm Jim and live in Kershaw. I grew up in Fort Mill and did most of my fishing in Lake Wylie til I moved to kershaw. Now I fish Lake Wateree and the pond on our place. There has only been on catfish caught in the pond since I've been here but I did catch my personal best green carp (9 lb 1 oz).