Saying goodbye

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by TONTO, Nov 24, 2008.

1. TONTO

TONTO New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I will be unable to access the BOC after two weeks. I am retiring from the Sheriffs dept. 12-14-08, we do not have a computer at home though we may get one in the future. Tkeyhunter (BethAnn) will still be on line and can forward any messages or info to me. Most of you have my cell phone #. If anything I will be fishing much more ! I cannot begin to say how much I appreciate the friendships I have made, the information gained! I would like to thank everyone in the BOC the best website to be found for like minded people. This is really kind of sad but it is not really goodbye just so long! I will see most of you at gatherings.

2. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    We will miss your posts but we know you will keep BethAnn busy posting all those fish you will now have time to pursue. Can't wait to see you and BethAnn at the gatherings. Good Luck on your retirement. I hope you don't end up with to many projects and don't have time to fish. :wink:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Earl, shop around the local community. You can pick up dial up internet at some places as low as $10 monthly.

Hoping you find a way to make it back online :wink:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Congrats on the retirement. Buy you a new computer for a retirement gift. You know we all get gabby on here when the wind is blowin and it's snowin. Good luck and enjoy.

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Ya man.. don't be cheap and get a home PC. LOL

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you will be missed.. hope to hear from you soon again....rollo

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Earl, hope you enjoy your retirement! Man, I've still got 30 years left! :angry: Hope you can pick up a computer to keep up with the BOC. You should be able to get a decent used one at a cheap price.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Earl congrats on the retirement. I know you have been looking forward to this day. Enjoy. We refuse to loose you on the BOC. Take time to look for a computor.

9. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Good luck and enjoy your retirement!

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on your retirement brother!!! You will be missed here at the site. We hope that you decide to get a new computer to feed your BOC addiction

11. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    hope to see you and bethann at rend this year again,had fun congrats on your retirement.

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    congrats on your retirement. it is much deserved. ive still got your number so ll give ya a call when im down that way.

13. Wapiti

Wapiti New Member

State:
    CobdenIllinois
    Good luck Earl! Hope to see you at one of the gatherings this year. I've been offline awhile myself.

14. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Congrats on your retirement TONTO! Now is the time to fish all you want! Anyhow, I agree with the rest of the bunch. Purchase a computer for home. A used one is very reasonable and should get you by for posting on the BOC! Just have to do some research and a great deal should be easy to come by.

Hope to see you back aboard in the near future!!:big_smile:

15. TEAM CATTER

TEAM CATTER New Member

State:
    COLUMBIA,IL
    Congrats on the retirement.