Say it's not too early

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by CountryHart, May 13, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I planted several rows of okra yesterday, a row of cucumbers, 3 hills of squash and hopefully get the rest in the ground tomorrow if the rain Miss's us. Dang it's been wet and cool this spring. Think the frost is over here though.:big_smile: Hopefully when everyone's get up and growing we can see some pics.:cool2:

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Well, I'm hoping for you that it's not too early. I think you should be okay, though. Good luck, & put up pictures when you can.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Its usually around 100 degrees this time of year, was 78 today.:confused2:

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Glad to hear that you got most of your garden planted them cu cumbers sounds good we usually grow them, potatoes, radishes, corn, mellons and some other stuff should do good this year with the rain weve been getting.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya mine is not much but lil plants as of now. when they begin doing some colors and fruits/veg ill have some pics. cant wait to pick a ripe red b-hut jolokia. and sample what the guiness book of hottest pepper is like.:wink:

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana

It's going to make you wish for Cold Toilet Paper.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Your going to be Burning Up, Hoss. LOL

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    My feminine side is shallow. I'm a wimp and better stick to the jalapinos Jerm.:smile2:

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've got some good looking tomato plants that are blooming now and peppers too. Most of my okra and corn and other planted seeds are up now. Potatoes are up and going strong. We've had so much rain though that I cant get in the garden and work it yet. I hope it dries up soon so I can get the tiller back in and stop them weeds from taking over.:crazy: