Say Cheese!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by CatBobJimFish, Jun 5, 2009.

1. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Ever wish you could have got a shot of yourself holding that 40lb flatty you caught that night you decided to go fishing by yourself????

Meet ROBOCAM, the radio controlled camera mount, fits most tripods, fits most small to medium sized cameras, it pans, it tilts, it shoots, it slices, it dices, it minces, it chops, it purees, it sautees, it fillets, and we're pretty sure it even takes pictures! All for the low low price of $9999999999999999999, we're GIVING them away folks, we can't afford to do this all day!!!!:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    It never ceases to impress me things i'll find on this site. Reps to you brother for the creativity.

3. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Thanks ^^

4. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    SOMEONE has way too much time on their hands:wink:. And somehow i suspect maybe this wasn't designed with catfishing in mind. Hot neighbor move in recently?:crazy:

5. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio

Hmmmmmm, which do you think a hot neighbor would find wierder.... someone peeking out their window at her? Or someone using remote controlled equipment to spy on her???:eek:oooh:

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad my camera comes with a timer!:wink:

7. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Bah, that's the practical and boring way.:tounge_out:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Pretty neat stuff Larry, reps for a good imagination and being creative bro.:wink:..rollo

9. CatBobJimFish

CatBobJimFish New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Thanks Jason, actually got to use it once last night to take a picture of my 30lb channel that shrunk in the wash.:smile2:

Works perfectly and is actually a little more practical than I expected it to be, I cleaned out an old laptop carry case and put the unit + radio transmitter(controller) + a few small screwdrivers and battery charging plugs, to tote everything to the lake, I already bring a tripod with me because I keep my spot/work light mounted on it(my last project, hehehe).... so the only extra gear I have to drag along is a 15"x12" laptop case.

Setting up only takes about 5 minutes, just pull my spotlight off the tripod and screw the camera mount on, then just take a rubber band and mount my camera to the camera mount.

Have to admit, I got some pretty strange looks, but who cares, I felt like a kid with a new toy.:tounge_out:

10. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    hey, good thinking brother :wink: