Say a Prayer for all the flood victims

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by flathead20000, Jan 16, 2008.

1. flathead20000

flathead20000 New Member

State:
    Indiana, Delphi
    I just want to give my prayers and thoughts out to all my Brothers that got their homes flooded through out the state. I got four feet of water in my house, that has never seen a drop in it in over forty years of existence. I'm fortunate to have family close to house us for the next 4 to 6 months while the house is being fixed, but I know that there are a lot of people without homes or places to stay. I just want you to know that your in my heart, and I hope we can all say some prayers for all the less fortunate. God Bless!!

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I am sorry to hear about your house. and all the other familys that have this problem also.. we used to live close to the river and i have seen it alot... My heart goes out to all of those that share your misfortune..

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    amen on the prayers brother . if there,s anything i can help with let me know i,ll do my best in what ever way i can

4. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I send many prayers that way. We saw many suffer when the Mississippi went over down here! It is tramatic for years to come.

5. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thoughts and prayers heading your way Friend.:sad2:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm sending out my prayers to you & all of the other flood victims there. :cross:

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Prayers sent from the neighboring state of Illinois.

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana

thanks for the thoughts. my mother in law and, boc member "lilpaducah", got hit too. as you mite remember they are the log cabin up river from you. they had the same senareo 4-5 ft in the house and cars lost.

very bad turn of events and i wish you ALL a fast recovery too!