Saw Robins.

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by mrguffy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. mrguffy

mrguffy New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Spring can't be far behind. I was going over some fishing tackle (my wife calls it playing with my fishing stuff) when I heard what I thought was robins singing. I looked out and sure enough , there were 3 robins in the trees in the backyard. So hang in there folks , it won't be long now.

Good luck and good fishing, and remember to leave some for seed.
    Bob

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    THATS WHAT THE MONKEY SAID WHEN HE GOT HIS TAIL CAUGHT IN THE RINGER ! lol . hope your right brother i gant wait for warmer weather :smile2:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    And just last night, before dusk, I saw two large flights of geese heading north. It's a coming.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Don't be taken in to this false sense of security. My yard is full of those red breasted suckers. They walkin in snow as we speak. I have resided myself into thinkin winter is gonna last forever. Anybody want to buy a couple of boats and some tackle? Sheeeeesh i hate this ugly white crap.:confused2:

5. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I seen robins all through deer season (december & january) and Im not just saying that cause my wife is a red head & named robin. While hunting lake nockamixon & sgl 205 (near trexlertown), I saw bunches of them. they feed on the berries from the wild rose bushes (I hate those plants).

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Gee I hope your right....10*here and to dang cold to even look out.....I am ready to go fishing.

7. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Why are'nt you guys fishing now this is when the Hawgs are caught? Come on guys get out there and freeze your butts off with the rest of us lol.