Save My Puppies!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Aug 29, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Well its official. My wife went to court on the 28th of aug about my dogs and the judge was less than pleasant. After the fines, kennal fees, and home improvment cost it would have been well over $10,000 Wich I truely can't offord or dont understand because they did'nt even bite anyone or anything. But he also told my wife she has 30 days to get rid of the 5 lab/pit mix puppies or they will come put them down as well. They are appx. 12 weeks old mostly all black and playful. I'm reaching out to the BOC because you guys have always been able to help me over come all my problems thus far no matter how big or small eighther with advise or some other way. Well I need your help again. Any one in GA preferably in the Savannah hinnesville or southern SC who might be able to take one or more of them please pm me or post me back. Your imediate attention is a must. And as usual thank you in advance for your overwhelming support

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Rich, I am really sorry to hear about all your troubles with your dogs. I wish there was some way I could help out. I hope the pups find good, loving homes.

3. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    richard, first off i want to say i am very sorry for your problems youa dn your family are having while you are deployed. my next question is this are you guys in the fort stewart area the reason i ask is cause of the fact that she needs to get this aired out to the ppl and all may be go to jag and ask them for some advice on this matter. what kind of dogs or puppies are they again. i will get back to you on getting someppl to take some till you get back maybe or for good which ever you want

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Rich I cant say for certainty but a little someone I live with has been asking about a dog for a while. I cant promise nothing but if ya send me a number I can call I would sure like to try and help us both out. Time constraints and rental agreement stand in the way but I will sure give it a shot agreement be danged. 30 days is cool but Im leaving tuesday for Jersey for a couple weeks 2 or less.

5. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    JAG's answer was get a lawyer. What do those guys do other than wills and POA's

6. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sorry to hear you lost your case, this was a true wrong if there ever was one. i read your original post on this and thought you would win.