Savannah river information

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Nov 10, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Does anyone fish the Savannah river near north Augusta or near the power plant? I want to go try this section of river on November 20/21..... I wanted to know can I fish it with a sc fishing license since the river is on the state line? Also if there is anyone that has fished it, would you like to go out there with me so I have someone that knows the waters? Also if there is anyone that would like to go that has never been you are more than welcome to come with me to help tear my lower unit up....:wink:

2. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    David
    You can fish the main river with either lic. but if you go up into a creek on either side you need the applicable license. Sylvania/Newington area is about as far north as Ive fished.

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    So I can use a ga landing to put the boat in and still be ok... Thats what I was shooting for.... how far down river is sylvania...

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Well didn't make it to the river last friday but I will be there this sat.. So I will give yall a report when I get back...:wink: