SAVANNAH, RINCON, SPINGFIELD AREA

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by altamahajon, May 28, 2009.

1. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Well as of this weekend we will be moving to the far east coast of Georgia. Between the Ogeeche and Savannah Rivers........ anyone with experience in that area please contact me and lets wet a hook.

2. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I DONT LIVE THERE ANYMORE BUT BOTH THOSE RIVERS ARE EXCELLENT FISHERIES, WISH I COULD SHOW U AROUND. MAY BE ILL LOOK U UP SOMETIME WHEN I GO BACK HOME THIS SUMMER AND SHOW U SOME HOLES.

3. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Good deal Matt sounds like a plan to me. I am guessing you are in the Military. If so THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DOING TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY WE LIVE IN.

Yeah I will have alot of scouting to do before dropping the lines. Have been hoping to go with Fivebraids and his wife, they have been down there numerous times.

Thanks for the offer and look forward to meeting you.

Greg

4. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Hey Greg, is the Altamaha still high?

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Paul its pouring down now, been doing it forever..

River is above 10 feet..

6. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Greg
    I live in the Springfield area and fish the Savannah River all the time. No shortage of big blues there and the good thing is you can be in the river from one of the many boat ramps locally in about twenty minutes from the Rincon , Springfield area. A lot of my catfishing is done at Santee now but I still burn the river up around here when I dont want to drive all the way to Santee or just want to fish for a day. When you get settled in , give me a shout.....