Sauger & Walley Jigs being added to wildwolfproducts.com

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    The page is set up for Sauger & Walley jigs, Still have lots of pictures to add and set up the shopping cart for each size and color. Trying to decide how best to list them all.
    AS we will stock 4 different head styles, about 8 to 10 head colors. Then about 10 to 15 hair sections. And also in Marobu or Fish hair. Along with extras such as stinger hooks tied on, eyes and mixed colored tails on the jigs.
    This may be better to just add the pictures and allow people to e-mail us there color and size choice with options and then I can get back to them with the price and shipping.
    Heres the link.
    http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/saugerjigs.htm
    Sizes will be from 1/16th up to 1 oz.
    There will be a 7 to 14 working day delay on any jigs that I do not have in stock. As not sure I can stock each and every color along with what you may like different. So we will custom tie them as there ordered. I will have some normal colors and sizes in stock though.
    Best of luck and hope we can supply your Sauger and Walleye jigs
    Pete

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Just about done with the Sauger Website. I have it up on our site now. But no way for you to order jigs just yet. Other then E-mail us the order. But hope to have it up and running by next week.
    For the start I will have the 1/2 oz 3/4 oz and 1 oz jigs listed. And you will have to e-mail us for the colors. But will have it fixed later on, where jig head, size and colors are picked on the web page.
    Thanks and the weather is going to be right for Sauger fishing soon.:wink: man I love fishing for them.
    But Eating them is way better., LOL
    Pete

3. tbird

tbird Member

State:
    IN
    Those jigs sound great hard to find large ones like that. I haven't figured out the shipping on your site. Tried to buy a safety float for my boga like $5 shipping was 10.50. I just gave up. Any tips?

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Were working on a different shipping cart to help out with this issue. But any time you would like to place an order. Feel free to e-mail or call us, we will work up the order and price of shipping for your zip code.:big_smile:

Just as with the jigs, For the order on them. Everyone will need to e-mail us an order for Shipping cost and color choice's. This way it helps with our choices on the website until I get a better shopping cart, Where it allows you to choose the colors and shipping better.

Thanks for taking the time to post your issues. Without post like this, theres some issues that we would never know about.

Pete