Saturday Weather

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by duckalot, Mar 14, 2008.

1. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like less then perfect condions on Sat. 40% chance of Rain and and 40 degrees.
    :angry:

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Up by smithville I woke up to 1/2 inch of snow,20 mph wind,35 degrees. :(

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    46degrees, cloudy with rain this mornin. Tomorrow sunny an warm. yippie!!!:eek:oooh:

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Same crap up here, overcast, cool, chances of rain, breezy. Yesterday was 60+, sunny & calm. Why in the he!! cant we get a couple of these kind of days back to back over a weekend?

5. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It sucks here too. I'm gonna explode !!

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Seems like the weather can really be lovely during the work week.Then like crap on weekends.JUST NOT FAIR!!.Hopefully Sun will be a tab warmer so I can at least get in one day in teaching worms how to swim:roll_eyes: !!So far no snow here just rain. 29 miles North they say it was snowing hard. They can keep it.

7. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri

The weather did suck for fishing but there was alot of dead soldiers in the cabin.:smile2:

8. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    I have always been told and I practice it even though it's hard not to go on opening day is that it's much much better snagging about the middle of the season when the water gets warmer! Now that I'm retired, I leave the weekends to all the guys that can't.:wink: