saturday report

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by cdog, Jun 30, 2009.

1. cdog

cdog New Member

State:
    ohio
    took wife ,caught my skip jacks, seen salmanoid on river, got pulled over by water patrol (whom ever had my boat before me must have changed the bulb on the front of the boat and had the port and starboard side reversed, i never noticed, anyways they made me fix it on the spot, took some of my time from fishing). finally got to spot and caught 2 blues weighing 15 apiece, 4 channels,2more blues, that were between 5 - 10 pounds,and finally 2 shovels at 11 and 13 pounds, with no camera. i will make sure to bring it next time.

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Sounds like a great trip, yea its funny how water patrol always stops the guys doing nothing wrong, but lets the drunk idiots have free reign over the river..Saw some guys pulling a tube after dark the other night with no lights on, water patrol pulled up, boat turned its lights on and water patrol drove off....Give me a freakin Break!!!!!!!!:angry:

3. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    yeah that idiot was pulling two kids after dusk and water patrol did absolutely nothing but followed us around forever. Thanks for the report and sounds like a good night by the way, glad you got your light fixed in time to do some fishing and more importantly catching :smile2:

4. adamj

adamj New Member

State:
    buckeye land
    Thanks for the report. It's got to be nice to get that mixed bag, flats and blues.

5. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    Sounds like quite a bit of action! WTG!

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    thats a big flat for 50 pounds mine was 50, in my avatar and its smaller

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    All you can say is at least the patrol was working instead of just collecting tax payers money doing nothing. Just never know what the flipped light could have caused altho I'm sure nothing. Congrats on a pretty good night out fishing!