Saturday is the contest

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    every year i go to this contest and some years i do well and some years i dont, its mostly carp and catfish in there so i know that this year i am more prepared than ever, the first year i went, i was 5 or 6 and i caught the biggest fish out of anyone, a 21 inch carp, then next year i didnt do well then i did well from there on out but i never won, but this year is different.. this year i am representing my brothers and sisters of the BOC, this year i will have all the knowledge bestowed to me by my brothers and sisters and this year i will win once again. wish me luck brothers and sisters...

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Good luck brother Wil, be safe and have fun.

3. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Good luck! Make us proud brother. Most important have fun.:big_smile:
    Bill

4. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Good Luck Brother , show'em what its all about.

5. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Best of luck Wil - take the blue ribbon!

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    you are a great boc representive whether you win or lose. we are glad to call you brother. good luck! make them beg for mercy and take no prisoners, lol!!

7. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Where is this contest at wil? I may be able to sneak over if it is in Tecumseh!

Aaron

TA2D

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Good luck to you and the main thing is enjoy what you're doing.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yup its in tecumseh, saturday from 7 to 10 i think (thats the usual time) they just redid the pond and i think they stocked with some good sized cats and some carp too. see you there if you can make it

thanks for all the support ill do my best:p, but this year its different.. me and ole grandpa are in the same division! lol and this year im gonna show that guy whose boss! lol

10. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Good Luck brother We all know you will Do Well and we are Proud to have you represent the BOC! Now then with that said if the going gets TOUGHT remember to use the BOC secret weapon GERNAIDS as we all know, All is fair in Love and War and Fishing contests LOL GOOD LUCK!!! J.D.Straka

11. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    can you give me some info on this Wil, what is the entry fee, and what are the divisions and so on?

Aaron

TA2D

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im jsut about to leave so i got to be quick, the entry is no less than 5 dollars and they have youth and adult divisions. thats about all i have to say but i g2g now.

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yup thats right, the contest was a win for me, i took the trophies for biggest fish and most fish, they just stocked it last spring so it wasnt that special, i caught 2 channels.. 14.5 inches and 13 3/4 inchess but that was enough to win it for me, i have repressented the BOC this year and i plan on doing it again next year!

after the fishing contest me and my grandpa and my friend evan decided to catch some REAL cats, lol. so we went to one of his farm ponds for about 2 or so hours, evan and i together caught about 16 catfish all of them werent under 2 pounds. then this morning i caught a 6 pound blue out of his pond so it was a great weekend for fishing!

14. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Good report Wil. You done us proud. +rep coming

st

15. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey thanks brother!