Saturday, anyone up for some fishing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by catcam, Jun 27, 2006.

1. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Was wondering if anyone was interested in fishing this Saturday? My boat is in the shop so I'm landlodged. I'm in the Savannah area however I'm willing to travel. If you have a boat great (make sure there is room for my friend Veronica) if not the bank is fine. Maybe if you experts can show us a thing or two about catfishing we'll take you out and show you about saltwater fishing? Thanks Jennifer

2. Crash

Crash New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I'd invite ya'll up, but Lake lanier on a Saturday is like River Street on St Patrick's day!!!! By the way the last time I fished in Savannah I sank a boat!!:wink:

3. slipbobber

slipbobber New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    6 good years in savannah ga and man the memories of st pattys day:roll_eyes:

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Alright Jennifer. I'll take ya up on it.

Place: Oolagah Lake, Oolagah Oklahoma
    Date: Sat July 1st
    Time: You name it
    Boat, room for you and Veronica

5. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    If You Want To Come To FL, We can Either Go Salt Or Freshwater. My boat Is Working Great & The Electronics Guy Is Suppose To Finish Up On it In A Day Or So, Elliot

6. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks, how far down are you in Florida? I would prefer to fish for some cats since I usually am fishing in salt water... I'm keeping my figures crossed that one of my brothers or sisters will come through- :big_smile:

7. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Would love to go! I'll see if my jet is out of the shop by then...
    :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

8. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Hey Gal, I told you how to fix it. It's so easy, you won't even break a nail.
    Get the part. and if it takes you more than a half hour, your goofin' off.

9. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

Alright Georgia Boys, don't let an Okie and a Floridian out do ya, someone offer to take this young lady and her friend Cattin!!!!

10. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Now ladies......I cant go this Sat., but I will be more than willing to trade off a Santee catfishing trip if you can show me how to catch more than one speckled trout at a time. I live in the Savannah area (Effingham County) and fish Lake Marion on a regular basis as well as the Savannah river. Two boats, rigged and ready all the time. Mostly use the pontoon boat this time of the year at Santee, fishing at night. I know my first mate, wife Betty would love the added female companionship. Shes a real trooper and hooked on this Cattin. Two weeks ago we landed a 62 lb flathead and a 51 lb the week before. Now through the end of August we really have some good pm trips to Marion. Starting around Sept. I start running the spot tail bass around in Back River and the catfishing kinda takes the back burner untill about Dec. :cool2:

11. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ken, you steppin up was worth some rep from me. Way to go!!!

12. diertae

diertae New Member

State:
    georgia
    Do you want to go saturday night? or day?

13. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey guys- Being that I didn't get a solid response early on I decided to go up to Lake Oconee to the family lake house again. That's were the GA gathering was (although out from our cove is where all the catfish were, or so I've seen, right DH?) everyone else was about an hour down the lake.. sorry fellas! Next time! Next time!

I really appreciate your offer Ken and we would love to take you up on your offer sometime to do some cattin and meet your wife. We could form a ladies cattin support group! Sounds like ya'll pulled some monsters up! We will have to plan a weekend soon. I should have my boat back by next weekend and anytime ya'll want to head out the Wilmington to maybe Wassaw Island or any of the other barrier islands, let me know! We usually hit John's fish haven with luck. We also have access to larger boats for gulf stream trips or out to the snapper banks.

Dave if your up for another weekend, would love to get out there on the Altamaha or the Ogeechee or whatever you recommend! :big_smile: Just let us know!

14. diertae

diertae New Member

State:
    georgia
    My buddy Chris and i are planning a overnighter on the altamaha for next friday night, unless there are conflicting work schedules. let me know if you wanna go.

15. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    My fishing trip is not much to report on. Three channels and one bass, the other bites I got were mosquitos! Happy fishing this weekend.

16. cherokee laker

cherokee laker New Member

State:
    georgia
    Catcam, I'll try to arrange it when my wife and I are going to the river.....besides fishing, I can show you some out of the way places to get some good shots of undisturbed swamp life...........We'll work out a trip sooner or later.........

CL

17. cherokee laker

cherokee laker New Member

State:
    georgia

PM coming to ya

18. catcam

catcam New Member

State:
    Georgia
    That would be great.. I'll look forward to hearing from you