Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was expecting to wake up to rain and thunder this morning but the man on the tube said it would start afternoon. Soooo, hit the lake at daybreak.
started fishing when the sun popped up, and low and behold , the crappie were tearing it up till we got tired and left about an hour ago. Plus the sun was out it was warm. Bass and a couple bream too.
jigs, spinner-bait and every thing else in the tackel box was thrown and was productive. My son even took a turn driving the boat so dad could fish.
This was just one of those days you say can't get any better than that.:big_smile:

dallas
hope your day is great too!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Yeah I was working yesterday and all day was figuring it was a good day for fishin thanks for the report Hope to go on 4\11 and 4\12 cause the 12 is my b day and try to go on that day

·
Registered
318 Posts
went to lake blacksher yesterday onley cought 1 crappie . we fished shollow and the ones that cought fish was fishing in deep water . i thought the crappie would be in shallow but rong . . there was a few scattered . we cought 1 in 4 ft of water .the ones that cought a limit was in 20 plus water .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.