Saturday 03-29-08 AM Fishing Report

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by dallas, Mar 29, 2008.

1. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    was expecting to wake up to rain and thunder this morning but the man on the tube said it would start afternoon. Soooo, hit the lake at daybreak.
    started fishing when the sun popped up, and low and behold , the crappie were tearing it up till we got tired and left about an hour ago. Plus the sun was out it was warm. Bass and a couple bream too.
    jigs, spinner-bait and every thing else in the tackel box was thrown and was productive. My son even took a turn driving the boat so dad could fish.
    This was just one of those days you say can't get any better than that.:big_smile:

dallas
    hope your day is great too!

2. Cuda-Cada

Cuda-Cada Member

State:
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    That's great Dallas! Nothing like a good day fishing with family. Where were you fishing at?

3. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    forgot the lake info
    was in fairburn, ga at Durham lake.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yeah I was working yesterday and all day was figuring it was a good day for fishin thanks for the report Hope to go on 4\11 and 4\12 cause the 12 is my b day and try to go on that day

5. papasage

papasage Member

State:
    Fitzgerald, Geo
    went to lake blacksher yesterday onley cought 1 crappie . we fished shollow and the ones that cought fish was fishing in deep water . i thought the crappie would be in shallow but rong . . there was a few scattered . we cought 1 in 4 ft of water .the ones that cought a limit was in 20 plus water .