Sat June 28th Missouri ACATS NIGHT TOURNEY

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well being as our rivers are dorked up and more or less unfishable for awhile, thought I'd mention Missouri ACATS night time tourney on the 28th down in Warsaw, MO.

Grumper, Myself and our secret weapon "The Jackman" will be going down Fri the 27th.

Rumor has it our lost wayward Punkin may head down with Jon, and rumor also has it that Skipeye is diggin hard in the brownie points chest. I hear tell one Float Trip is working on going down as well.

Steve Brown, With CatfishSafari says the fish will be off the beds by then and the bite should be pretty decent so maybe well all catch some fish.

Grumper, Jack and I will be staying at Steve's, and I think he might still have room available, or at worst primitive camp sites.

IF anyone has the itch for a new body of water, the more we can scratch up to head on over the better. It will allow us to do some pre scouting for the East West Showdown in October as well.

Come Join IN the Fun if you have nuttin better to do.

Here is the link to Troy's club, and tourney info.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82834

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    It should be a great tournament and we really appreciate you all coming over. If I can help in any way just let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 28th. :0a31:

3. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Looks like, things are going to get serious,top catters of the state are comming to Warsaw.. what ever you guys do don't use cut shad, or look for shad in drake harbor (city dock.) two many. larger ones, you want the small ones, they catch smaller fish.:big_smile:
    look foward to talking to you all
    Jim

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Looking forward to meeting you as well Jim. Not to worry, we would NEVER use cut shad or look in drake harbor for the big ones either. :smile2:

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Jim I thought you said they bite the best on HotDogs.....:eek:oooh:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    No Troy, you got it all wrong, it was Stink Bait and packaged baby shad from Walmart

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I better make a run to the wal-mart store here today and tell them to stock up on pkg. shad. I think they have several kinds of stink bait but I will check to make sure.

Any thing I can do to help. :smile2:

8. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    i always thought it was wheaties and strawberry soda.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Were really looking forward to coming over and fishing with you Westie Types. Our plan is to come over Friday and do a little prefishing and stay up pretty late friday night. Sleep till noon or so on Saturday and go get fresh bait in the afternoon and meet at the tournament site for the launch.

Then its GAME ON :smile2:

Well be hanging around Steve Browns place Friday. I'll more than likely be in the Big Daddy, however there is a chance we will be fishing out of Steve's Pro Cat as well.

My Big Daddy is Brown, with a Yammie 225 4 Stroke. It has LARGE Gateway Cats decals on it if anyone wants to popup and say hello. Dont worry about the sleeping Grumper, you wont disturb him :smile2:

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OH YEAH, well be bringing our buddies Anheuser, Goose, and Crown with us as well, but they wont be fishing the tourney. :smile2::wink:

You guys can meet them Friday night if you wish.

11. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Looking forward to meeting all you (PROCATTERS) Easties. Should be a great tournament. Will definitely have enough water coming through the dam. You guys better bring your appetite because Steve's wife can cook.

12. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Whats this? A party at Steve's house. I see some snipe hunting happening Friday night. LOL

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT

Hey John, I thought you had a bet with Lisa, something about the Cuz Craft not getting on the water until July.....:roll_eyes: I guess you lost that bet, what is the cost of that?????????? :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

I sure wish I could make that, but somehow I got talked into going to the inlaws place that weekend and we all know what happened the last time the Mrs got P'd off! :eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois

I think we should start calling Bill, "RIVER MOUSE"
    RAT just seems to manly!!:smile2:

15. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    At the next gathering, someone needs to bring some Mickey Mouse Ears for Bill to wear.

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    RIVER-MOUSE.......Seems to fit really!!!!:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Hey, I try to pick my battles wisely, not only that, but with gas at $4.00 a gallon, I'd have to go to the bank to finance the trip!!!!! :crazy::smile2::smile2:

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    No need, I have mine tucked under my hat!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    "Britney the MOUSKATEER"

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Were's Harold at?

Hey Harold , you see this. Remember back around x-mas when we told these guys about shopping at Zales? Man it's too late for poor ol' river mouse now. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    [​IMG]