Sat 23 Meet and Greet Columbia Bottoms

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by stlcatman, Feb 13, 2008.

1. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Hello, (please pay no attention to my avatar) We are having a meet and greet dollar tourney at the Columbia Bottoms boat ramp on Saturday the 23rd of February. This will be a chance to meet a bunch of BOC members and to have a fun day of fishing out on the river. Anyone who is interested please make a post below. We would just like to get a feel for how many people are positive that they can make it. Please list weather you have a boat or need a ride. If you have a boat and can take a member without a boat please list that as well. These dollar tournaments are a good time and a lot of fun. In the past we would usually meet up for an hour or two at the ramp and b.s. followed by a day of fishing. There is no length limit on the amount of time you can fish and the winner walks away with everyones hard earned dollar and some bragging rights. I will try to keep an updated list of the people who will be there.

Chris-catfishchris-has a boat
    Bob-theonecatfish-has a boat
    Harold-hickshh -needs a ride
    Mike-Malichi1970-needs a ride
    Willie-catfishwillie-needs a ride
    Ryan-stlcatman-has a boat
    Darren-Darren Twellman -Kevin riding together
    Bill-RIVER-RAT+-has a boat
    Dan-ferrari79-needs a ride

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I caught that "typo" Linus, Pigpen, soon be holding one less dollar, cant sell an eskimo a heater Ryan. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. But you will be under close scrutiny.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Bob I can't imagine a better person watching out for me.:smile2: What typo, one catfish its better than no catfish. I will be glad to donate my dollar to the Mr. Simmons retirement fund.

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I just put my boat in the garage. I got a friend of mine coming over tonite to take a look at the trailer. I'll keep you guys posted. I might be able to bring the blue floater out after all. But until then I'm still on the need-a-ride list

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well DH finally put my avatar back to normal.

Willie, glad to hear you might get your trailer fixed. It will be great to have another boat there.

new addition

Jon-jwrdn (most likely will be there) has a boat

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    What time are we talking about doing this anyhow?

7. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    It is up to everyone. My vote is to start fishing by 10, 10:30 get there by 8 or 8:30. Of course I like to sleep in. What time would you all like to meet?

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    That's what I was thinking as well. Get there about 830-900ish and be on the water about 1000. I haven't been on the water in a while! :crazy:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thanks for hooking this up Ryan. I hope these Dollar Tourneys tradition continues. I cant tell you folks how much fun these things are and they wont break the bank (except for Bobs :smile2: )

I wish I could make it guys. So far no luck swapping out of my trip, but I'll keep trying.

10. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    Id be interested in going...Im guessing its the ramp is in columbia?

11. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    The ramp is North of St.Louis. Around the Chain of Rocks bridge. 270 and Riverview.

12. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Cuz, after some discussion, it has been decided you can send your dollar and your pardners dollar to Linus, Pigpen, Erics' boy. He will then disperse said dollars to the winner/winners. Anyone else that cannot make it will be allowed to do the same. We aim to please

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey all those dollars are going to Harolds Boat Fund...
    Hey Willie, what do you need to do to your Dad's John Boat to get it river worthy..

14. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Nick we would like to have you there but I can understand If you don't want to make that drive!:smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey he wouldn't be the first westie to make that drive to fish with us..

16. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    Id like to But thats just a little to far for me maybe ill be at the next one

17. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Hey Joe, I've made the trek a few times, other than the freaky avatars some of those guys have they're a pretty good bunch:smile2:

Next time I head over that way I'll let you know and maybe we can carpool.

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    In the JEFF CO boys tradition, I motion that we move the launch to say............Oklahoma City. Then I can make it.

SkipEye....with a boat!:smile2:

19. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Or you could move it to KC and then JoeFriday and I could show up:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: Bob, you like to fish the MO river, right??

20. JoeFriday

JoeFriday New Member

State:
    Indep. missouri
    I like your thinkin