Sargent Nathiel Baughman

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by zappaf19, Jul 22, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Sargent Nathiel Baughman 23 was killed on his final mission in Iraq. Nathaniel lived in Idavilla IN ( White county) and was a member of the Logansport Nation guard. He is survied by his wife and 4 year old son.
    He lived about ten miles from the town I live in and made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. My thoughts go out to his wife son and the rest of his family.
    A quote From Nathiel:
    "Whatever they throw is thrown our way, we suck it up and do our duty...."
    All the flags in White county are at 1/2 staff.
    Thank you Nathiel
    Bill

2. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    My condolences to his family.

3. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Man, I hate to hear that.. Nice to hear the respect he is given with the flags.
    If you have any kind of connection to the Family, you may want to mention the The Patriot Guard Riders to them for the buriel services... I've seen them in town here for a local fallen hero, and I must say, It was a VERY impressive sight to see the kind of support they give our service men and women... They only come if they are invited by the family..

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    That just sucks, for all parties concerned :sad2: He, as are all our men & women over there putting their lives on the line, are the true heros of the 21st century.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to the Family.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin New Member

State:
    Logansport, Indiana
    This is the second Indiana servicemen to die this month. SGT MAJ Jeffrey McLochlin from Rochester was killed in Afghanistan July 5th. Prayers go out to both familys.

7. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Prayers to both families and thanks you to everyone putting their lives on the line for this country.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm truly sorry to hear this. His family have our condolences!:sad2:

9. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    prayers go out to the family from all of us here in alabama.

10. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    " When I go to bed a night, I can rest peacefully, because I know rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who would harm me." Thank God, for these brave young men who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. No words will be able to take away the stinging pain of their loss, the cost of freedom is very high, and hard to bear.

To the families of these brave young men, our deepest condolences go out to you. May God be with you, and hold you closer than most.

Respectfully, Jack Middleton, Vietnam Vet.

11. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I want to say something, but I'm too angered to express myself properly.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I understand what you mean brother. Turn it over to the Lord, he knows what to do before you even ask.

13. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Thank you to both of these young men and to all the young men and women who have made the ultimate sacrafice for us. I can't imagine the pain their famalies are feeling right now, I just hope their pain is eased a little by their pride of these young people. God Bless them!

14. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Very sad to hear .
    Brian

15. jaybird78

jaybird78 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    sad my condolences to the family.

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife son and the rest of his family.

17. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    I am so sorry to hear of the losses. At time I guess we let our minds stray from what our men and woman are doing for us. To really think of it, It would be hard to think that this may be our day to die. I give our military my prayers and hope this ends soon before we lose more loved ones.

18. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    He and his family have given the ultimate sacrifice to provide me and my family our freedom. I'm very grateful. My condolences go out to his family.

My best friend is over there right now. When I say prayers with my kids at night, we never forget to mention his name. I truly hope he makes it back alright. He has a beautiful wife and 3 boys to come home to. We need to all remember our friends, loved ones, and young men & women who are serving overseas. Whether we agree with the circumstances of this war or not, these folks are laying it on the line for us. We owe them our respect for their sacrifice.

19. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks Prayers Sent

20. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    God Bless Nat and God's Blessings for the family.