Santee Tuesday 5/12-5/17

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SEA DUCE 2, May 7, 2009.

1. SEA DUCE 2

SEA DUCE 2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Can't wait !!! I haven't been down since last year! I have a couple pal's that went last tuesday thru thursday and killed the channels in the canal on stinky. I plan to use cut bait and livers for the big uns !! If anyone here is down the same time, look for the "Sea Duce II" and stop for a coolie pop, the adult kind !!!

2. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Im dieing to go !!!! But got to work mothers day!!! And need to sell a camper for fishing funds...A 2nd camper I own !!!!!

3. SEA DUCE 2

SEA DUCE 2 New Member

State:
    SC
    sell it, rent it out, or bring it with you! Really, though they are hitting good right now !!! Hope you can go soon.

4. mudfishmusic

mudfishmusic New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Whatcha got? I've been thinking about getting a camper.

5. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    sent you a pm deer camp camper spec. $800.00

6. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Just what pop pop needs to sleep over with Roundhill lol

7. TrophyCat

TrophyCat New Member

State:
    Berea,Ky
    Coming in Tuesday the 12th also and leaving Sunday 17th. Fishing out of Hill's. Buddy of mine fishing now and they are hitting good.

8. SEA DUCE 2

SEA DUCE 2 New Member

State:
    SC
    Hope to see you there, We're staying at Hill's also. Look for a big four winns, stop by for a chat !

9. TrophyCat

TrophyCat New Member

State:
    Berea,Ky
    I'm not actually staying at Hill's, I own a place a mile down the road but I have always fished out of Hill's, 21 years and counting. Buddy of mine is staying at Hill's, he's in one of the trailers there, we're arriving the same time. Breakfast every morning though:big_smile::big_smile:

10. SEA DUCE 2

SEA DUCE 2 New Member

State:
    SC
    I think we'll be in trailer # 17 or #18 ourselves right next to the boat ramp so we can watch all the nubies tear up there stuff, it's a hoot !!. Hope ya'll catch a mess ! I haven't missed a trip there in 24 yrs myself. Good Luck !!

11. mf7406

mf7406 New Member

State:
    ga
    Hi, My brother-in-law & I are headed down this week. Coming in wed night the 13th & fishing Thurs thru Sunday the 17th. I always look forward to meeting other BOC members. I also fish out of Hill's. I have a Thompson I/O w/ hard top. Have you heard what depth the cats seem to be in right now? Good luck & see you there. Mark

12. RayOrzech

RayOrzech New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sea Duce II - Myself and 3 fishing buddies are satying at Black's Camp on the Diversion Canal. Haven't fished there yet this tear. Plan to fish the canal and the lakes.I have a 19' white Sea Pro. Maybe I'll see you guys down there and chat. Any suggestions on the catfishing. RayO

13. RayOrzech

RayOrzech New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sea Duce II- I'll be down to the Canal on Tuesday evening 5/12 and will be fishing the canal for the first time this year. Any suggestions on how or where. I'll be in a white 19' Sea Pro. Maybe well see you there.RayO

14. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Guys Im staying at Blacks in room 24. Been here almost a week now and will be staying till the 17th. Stop by and chat with us and I might can help you out with a fishing report. If you see us on the water we got a 25' Sweetwater pontoon with a 150 mercury verado on it so stop by and holler at us. Chris

15. CatFishMick

CatFishMick New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    What/where is Hill's? I can't find anything by googling.

16. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    hillslanding.com :big_smile:

17. CatFishMick

CatFishMick New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Yep I found it. Looks like they don't have actual camp sites for tents. That sucks.

18. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Blacks camp and Harry's Camp both have tent sites and are right near the canal also.

19. JDWILLIS39

JDWILLIS39 New Member

State:
    NC
    Angel Landing has tent sites. Nice ones. It is 3 miles from Hills and the Canal. Has nice boat ramp and access to Lake Moultrie. Great Pool.
    http://www.angelslandingcampground.com/

Look me up in site #12

20. deerhntr22

deerhntr22 New Member

State:
    Greenville, SC