santee fishing report

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by roundhill, Jun 22, 2008.

1. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i was invited to fish with capt jim kyle sat we went out of angels landing about 9am fished till 1pm capt jim put me on fish in just a little while we cought 15 fish from 5lb to 20lb over 100lb i was very impressed jim sure knows his cats i had a great time an learned a few new tricks i sure hope he invites me again i had a realy good time. roundhill

2. scwolf

scwolf Member

State:
    South Carolina
    sounds like a very active fishing trip, great catch and report

3. fishwillie1

fishwillie1 New Member

State:
    Pamplico S.C.
    Thanks for the report roundhill. I have heard alot about you from a friend of ours. I hope to get to meet you and fish with you one day. If you talk to riverrat from pamplico tell him fishwillie said hey.

4. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That Capt Jim is got them fish cornered up over there. Glad yall got on some fish.

5. smokkin99

smokkin99 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    sounds like a great trip Capt Ron. Thanks for the report. Good to hear someone is doing good in the heat. By the way have fished Lake Norman? I used to fish there years ago went I lived in Shelby. My grandparents used to live near Drums campground. Caught some real nice channels and flathead there.

6. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Thanks for the report Ron, Glad to hear ya'll had a good time.