Santee Cooper Lake in October

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rivercatman, Aug 18, 2007.

1. rivercatman

rivercatman New Member

State:
    Berea Kentucky
    Has anybody had much luck in October for blues? Plan on coming down 2nd week. And also how are the trailers at Randolphs Landing? Are they pretty nice?:0a35: Thanks for info :0a23::worship:

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That is when the fishing is just getting good. The big blues and flatheads should be biting strong at that time. Good luck and let us know about 1 week ahead of time so we can better help you on where to fish.

3. rivercatman

rivercatman New Member

State:
    Berea Kentucky
    Thanks!!!! Will contact you 1 Week before coming down:worship:

4. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Tom went out on moutery yesterday morning fished the deeper water around the chanel markers it's still too hot, water temp was 79 caught only 2 both under 8lb. Lots of boats were moving around looking so it showed me not many were catching. OCT&NOV should be a lot better when the temp gets down and the bite gets much better.

5. MUDHOLE KID

MUDHOLE KID New Member

State:
    Anderson,S.C.
    I wish the water temp was 79 on Hartwell, it's 90-92 here. Boiling.

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yeah I think that is what Gomer meant 89deg. I dont think anywhere in the state (maybe jocasee) has a water temp that low. I cant wait for it to get bacvk down there though.