Santee catfish trip planned - Want to join us?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by macdaddy, Dec 20, 2009.

1. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    April 15 to 18 A couple of us are planning a trip to Santee Myself , Eddie and Roger the one I fish with as a parnter . Are going to Santee we will be renting a house it will cost around $75 each for all four days on the water, can keep boat docked. We have some great Friends up there off the BOC. Who we spend some great times with. They also like the come to the Ga. Gathering. I just wanted to see if anyone in the Ga. room may wanted the make that trip and bring down the cost. We can get a place to sleep 12 or more. Just wanted to put out the offer!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

2. Deepwater1

Deepwater1 New Member

State:
    Toccoa, GA
    Hey Mac,

Count me in, if there is still room. Haven't been to Santee in almost a year. I can pull my 19' Carolina Skiff over.

Curt

3. brotherknothead

brotherknothead New Member

State:
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Hey there Macdaddy I would love to go. I have family around florence area, so that would be great. Count me in as of right now. I will keep you posted as the days count down. Also, on what part of santee is it and near what landing? Thanks again for putting the offer out their.

4. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    sure wish dustin and i could go....maybe i can talk him into it but still think my boat is to small.....:sad2:

5. bradley_G

bradley_G New Member

State:
    Woodstock, GA
    I think I may like to go. I can't give a bankable answer yet but I'll do my best to make it happen.

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Can't give a definite yea as of right now, that far in advance. Also have to check my tournament schedule. If things work out right with the timing, I may come down and hang out with you guys some. Always a pleasure hanging with the Ga. bunch!

Bill in SC

7. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Look forward to seeing you again Bill maybe you can make it to Santee that weekend . We may have one or two with out a boat that may need a ride to learn alittle about the Old Santee Drifting thing. And to show them Big Water. Course a good old Fish fry to go along with everything.... I guess you still running the blunt!!!!!!

8. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    wish i could but my work schedule it written in stone for now.

9. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
  10. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    POSSIBLE PEOPLE COMING TO SANTEE APRIL 15 TO 18

macdaddy + 3 efrith
    deepwater1
    katmax
    bassmassey
    big-muddy
    bill in sc

11. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA

macdaddy + 3
    efrith
    deepwater1
    katmax
    catfish 1083
    bassmassey
    big-muddy
    bill in sc

12. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA

macdaddy + 3
    efrith
    deepwater1
    katmax
    catfish 1083
    bassmassey
    big-muddy
    bill in sc
    brotherkothead

total 12

13. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i would like to go,but will know more a little closer to april,my b-days april 24,may be able to talk my wife into letting me go.:wink:if the moneys right,i am goin'.

14. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta
    mc daddy I just looked at my calendar and i am on vacation that week. Kids will be in school and momma will be working. was planning on crappie fishing here. I have always wanted to go to santee. I am going to say count me in as well !!! Hell if the catfish are not biting maybe the crappie will be ! A change of scenery would be nice

15. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    I here thay got some 3 and 4 Lbs Crappie.....

16. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Love to go personally. Had a blast last time up there. I cant plan 3 days from now anymore though. If all is well by then I may make the drive to do a little fishing and hang out with you guys.

17. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    looks like we might have a mini gathering......sure hope we get to make it...:big_smile:

18. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    see: ga boys coming to South Carolina in south carolina section for update on lodging!!!!!!!!

19. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    i am already telling my managers at work so it isnt a shock to them when i take some time off!:laugh1:

20. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    im already tellin my wife about it so it wont be a shock to her when she pays for it.....lol.....:foot-in-mouth: