Santee Catfish Trip 11-1-08 - Blue Catfish and Channel Catfish

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by krowbar, Nov 5, 2008.

1. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Finally got back to Santee after 3 months. Been in Texas getting peoples power back on for what seems like forever. Anyway, the bite was slow before lunch. Caught 1 before lunch. Caught 8 between 1 PM and 5 PM. 8 Blues and 1 Channel. 5 were 20-25# and 4 smaller cats. Should deserve a few rep points. My brother and his buddy took his boat and got in to some good stripers and caught some good Blues as well. All in all we had a great trip. Sure glad to be back home. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Reps coming Jason.:big_smile: Glad ya back and posting. And thats an awesome catch!:wink: Good job!:big_smile:

3. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Once again great job Jason. Did you fish the lower lake and what was the bait of choice? Glad yall had a good time and caught some nice fish.

4. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    Great catch man!!! That is one fish that has eluded me now for 34 years; Striper. One day I'll get one. Way to go and thanks for the post. Rep points headed your way...
    Jonathan

5. smokkin99

smokkin99 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    nice job there maybe we get some this weekend

6. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks for the posts fellas. Anybody know anything about the tournament at Hill's on the 15th & 16th? Whose hosting it? What are the hours? Etc.?

7. lakemoultrieblues

lakemoultrieblues Member

State:
    SC
    Hill's is putting on the tournament. All the rules and times are on their website, www.hillslanding.com.

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Unless some miracle happens at work it dont look like Team River Cat will be there this year. For some reason my company feels like working 17 nights straight is more important. Oh well good luck to everyone and be careful.

9. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thanks for the link to hills Lakemoultrieblues