Santee 10-13

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Weldoman, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Weldoman

Weldoman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Oh yes pushin my luck going to Santee Friday the 13th. Anyways been away for awhile... Anybody had any luck down there lately? LMK. Please. So my trip isn't a total bust... Planning on stayin at Harry's. Or if anyone else is gonna be down there then?

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Brian, I haven't heard a whole lot lately, but there is a cold front coming through later in the week. Check the forecast before you come. I know there have been some fish caught in the canal lately, and deep water has been producing, too.

3. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Brian,
    I went Tuesday, A beautiful day, and did'nt do very well, The people at Atkins told me the weekend prior the lake had high seas, and people caught a lot of fish, 35ft and deeper. I look at it this way, If I can get a day on the water, No matter how MOTHER NATURE treats me, Or if she tricks me:smile2: , (Like she's been doing lately) I'm still going to enjoy myself. Hey, it's still better that work or the old honey do list.

4. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Hey Weldoman, I will be at Harry's from Friday to Sunday. I have no idea what the front coming in Friday will do to the fishing. I understand the wind will be up Friday but Saturday should be a beautiful day. I will be in a 16' Sea Nymph with a 25hp Mercury.

5. Weldoman

Weldoman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Yep just as I figured, I knew that front was gonna move in. Oh well, at least we caught 3. So it wasn't a total bust, really just glad to get outta the house for a couple days. Tight Lines!

6. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Good thing you caught something. I haven't been fishing lately because I'm been hunting a little.

7. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    I caught 1 catfish. The front brought the wind!!!