santa missed my house

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flatheadslayer, Dec 25, 2009.

did santa miss you?

1. yes,but prancer tastes pretty good

2. no,he was good to me.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    am i the only one that santa forgot to stop and see?

2. Alabamacatman

Alabamacatman New Member

State:
    Phenix city,Ala
    Hey Preston you should know that Santa knows when you are awake..You got to go to bed and asleep....There is still time..Hurry

3. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    he was good to me to maney things to list....got almost enough money to go on that santee trip....if i dont spend it before then....lol:smile2:

4. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I got a few gifts. Nothing good for fishing santa wanted me to spend more time at home with my children instead of fishing.

5. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    He will be here Saturday morning when some of the small grand kids will be here. I miss so much the days when my kids were all able to be home for hollidays.

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Not worried about him finding me long as the Grand/Great Grand kids come out OK .And I do believe they did:roll_eyes::big_smile:.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and GOD BLESS on this special Day.

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Luckily SANTA came a day early this year!! Last night we had out present opening!! Thinking if SANTA came today he would wreck, because of the lack of visibity with all the blowing snow and high winds!! Heck, I know for a fact he came last night, because out Chimney cap was in our front yard this morning. LOL! Due to the high winds that blew it off early this morning! HO HO HO!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

8. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc

LOL Thats me to!!!

9. doodlebug188

doodlebug188 New Member

State:
    ga.
    know what u mean wish the kids were small again at least one day.

10. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    he sent me the bills,,,LOL,,,,,
    Wish ya better luck next year preston.

11. I do believe, Preston, that Santa sent you an early gift to you a few weeks ago if I am not mistaken......:0a10::wink:

12. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    oh yeah,santa knows how much i appriciate my early gift.but my (local) santa forgot me.:wink:hope everyone had a great christmas.

13. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    He was great to me!!!I got a 7000i and a lee mealting pot and a camera..That the stuff i can use for fishing and i forgot a coat...mpe player and bps hoodies and sone bass pro gift cards and just some other gift cards and cash...and osme other stuff im not going to bored yo:smile2::wink:u with

14. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Santa was pretty good to me. My daughter was scheduled for surgery last nite, but they moved it up one week and she had it last week. She's home and making a great recovery and today is her 41st birthday. All the rest of the kids and grands are healthy and well, Swee' Pea made breakfast of Baked Orange Pecan French Toast with ham and eggs and I'm fat and full, but can't find any pro games on, so I guess it's college ball today. Will have to go back to college to use some of the gifts I got, but it's all good:smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and hope everyone has a great Holiday Season!!!:wink:

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I been feedin off Prancer and another bud of his so i guess he bypassed me.:embarassed: The kids and grandkids scored pretty good and thats what matters. I got a freezer full of grocers and the house is warm, i don't need much.

16. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Merry Christmas yall!!! Guess what... we woke up to a very light dusting of snow....not lastin very long since its gettin light outside but we got a lil bit of it.:roll_eyes:
    Santa missed me:crazy:... did yall tell him somethin bout me to make him skip my house?
    I take that back... he did come to my house... the kids got switches and lumps of coal in their stockins:wink:.....but, me and hubby didn't get nothin....That aint rite!!!
    Ohh well, guess he thought I been ugly this year:embarassed:... Im sure he had some helpful suggestions from a few sources....just remember, I got my eye on all yall.. Ill find out who it was in time.:confused2:
    I got up way early this mornin and cooked a big ole country breakfast for my lil family..... bacon and sausage, sawmill gravy, cathead biscuits, cheese grits, scrambled eggs and a pot of wonderful smellin coffee.
    After that, me and daddy went to each kids room and piled up in the bed with the kids to wake them up good and proper. LOL I dont think they really appreciated our mornin greetings to them:embarassed: but we did:smile2:
    MMMMM whatta Christmas mornin welcome.:wink:

17. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I was sleepin in my chair, I waited till about 0230 then went to bed, I guess with everyone outa town he couldn't find the place cause we didn't put up a tree. Had the heater off so he could get down the chimney but he passed me by. Wife got me a GPS for drivin tho. I bought my own fishing stuff. Was gonna go use it today but decided not to.

18. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Katmax I will hold that for you for that Santee trip !!!!

You need to go ??? You need to catch that PB on this trip. Dustin well make it happen!!! so he can get his PB TOO:cool2:

19. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I got excally what I wanted. My Grandkids , both my Sons and their wifes all here, all doing good. The kids had a blast. I think one of the best presents they enjoyed the most is a big empty box that something came in. They been playing in the box and having a blast.. LOL

i also got New socks and also some New thick winter socks. Been waiting 2 years for that.

We went to a cool Church service last night.:cool2:

20. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Next year,you,ll have to be GOOD!:smile2: