Santa has no sense of humor

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishing is fun, Dec 24, 2007.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    I got a call from my mom in Michigan the day before Christmas Eve. This was the content of the call, "I can not talk for long but your rods and reels are here but someone jacked (yes she said jacked) your tackle bag and all its contents, sorry gotta go"... I guess this was trying to tell me something, but as far as im concerned I am still going to buy new stuff and keep on chasing the kittys lol. So if anyone has some decent terminal tackle that they willl sell for cheap, please PM me...

Thanks everyone
    Marshall

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Ah man, that sinks. Well, you have the rods still and all it takes from there is hooks and sinkers, that ain't to bad.

G'luck
    -Jim-

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sorry to hear that. I just hate thieves.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Man what a message sorry to hear it [btw if you get a pm from my wife don't believe her cause my stuff ain't for sale]

5. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man is that just wrong or what. I've had it happen just like a lot of us guys, and it's a feeling of being violated. Maybe Santa will bring you some new stuff. Merry Christmas. Later Andy