Santa came to my house

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tcba1987, Dec 25, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    well i did pretty good for christmas this year, i got a nice warm pair of hunting boots, a new camo hunting jacket that is very warm and a pair of binocs for hunting. fishing stuff i got was 2 of the small 1/8 ounce rattle traps (which by the way are a GREAT bait in early spring when the minnows are the smallest) and i also got 2 packs of zoom tube baits (sour grape colored). santa was GOOD to me this year !! my father bought me a AWESOME muzzleloader for christmas too, HECK i think this is one of the best christmas' ive had since i was a young kid !! most importantly im getting my health back, which has been a SLOW process since my colon burst in September. i hope everyone has a SAFE, HEALTHY and HAPPY HOLIDAYS with family and friends. Remember the reason for the season and be careful traveling over the holidays !!! So what did everyone else get from SANTA this year ???

Brian & Renee Huff
    Dennison Ohio :rolleyes:

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I got two Shimano Trolling rods and a Abu 6500C4 LE (Violet) reel and a Abu 6500C4 Trophy Collection reel. Also a Swissgear rechargeable lantern with three settings for light. It has a 120 volt adapter and a 12 volt adapter for the truck and lots of clothes. Also got a Lexmark 3 in 1 computer printer, copier,scanner and a Bubbling foot spa. I must have been doing something right for my little country girl....lol

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I too, Had one of the best Christmas ever. I posted what I got in another thread but I can not remember which one it was. :eek: :eek:

4. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    got some money, a few pairs of insulated socks, a carhart jacket, a plug and play fishing game, money, cologne, socket set, screw drivers, really warm gloves, a 3 in 1 toboggan/facemask, boots, and a few other things.............Christmas was a little tight around my place after I bought my daughter a 4 wheeler. I am not complaining though.

5. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
    Been very busy with work lately and haven't had a chance to be on here much.
    Rockbass.. You done a very nice thing for your daughter. I bet you have a big smile on your face everytime you see her on the 4-wheeler.
    Santa surprised me this year too. My wife and I usually buy each other a small gift. This year we melted the plastic and she got some nice cookware, clothes and other things she wanted for along time. I got a new loaded Dell laptop, a submersible 12volt green flourescent light for attracting shad, new Penn Squider, a new Penn Jigmaster and 3 new Abu Garcia Brute saltwater trolling rods. My wife and I felt like kids again. Looking forward to many more Christmas's with her and my 3 boys. Abu