Sangchris

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Cat Man Joe, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Anyone know how Sangchris from the bank, dam is doing right now? Was thinking of hitting it lately.

2. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    good got two 33 pounders

3. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    awesome, thanks!

4. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    Rach and I went over there today,broke out the little poles,we took Ashton and Abbie.had fun,they were hitting on shad and liver,we were there from 945-330,at the hot ditch,had no prob catching shad,water is up still,cant really fish the bank at the hot ditch,anyway we caught a bunch of little catfish,still fun though.there is a monster in there though,hafta break out the big poles for that one.I will be there this winter for sure.

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Fishing buddy and I was out on the Damn tonite... My partner Pulled in a 37# T-d Off female flathead off a LARGE blue gill..... I got nothing but bait...

I swear, Sangchris is the Bane of my existence.. Seems most people I fish with can pull em in, but for some reason I seem cursed out there :eek:oooh:

Least I know I'm fishing the right the spots heh...

Anyways, Damn face should be a hot spot a few more weeks if your wanting a good chance of sticking a biggun....

6. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    im going there today,if i can get ahold of some people,lost catman joes number and subnets.