sandycatfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Apache Flats, May 27, 2008.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I tried to send you a pm, your set-up will not allow pm's back to you. Irvington & Cardinal are my cross streets. Have fun at the gathering I would go if I had a small motor but I only have a trolling motor on my boat. I will be off to San Carlos on Thursday after the big ugly. Good luck to you and have lots of fun there.

2. SandyCatfish

SandyCatfish New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I am not sure about that lake....do you like it better than Rosie. Is there more fish in San carlos? Is it safe to leave gear on the bank and go night fishing? Is there a safe place for the boat trailer and a pick-up? I READ ON ANOTHER WEB-SITE THE LAKE HAS ALOT GLASS ON THE SHORE AND NOT MAINTAINED WELL. Is the lake water up or down at San Carlos? I owned a house at NEBRASKA and CARDINAL for like 15 yrs. I am with TUSD a school bus router....I am over at Pistor all the time....Sandy

3. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Sandy when I refer to San Carlos I am talking about the town not the lake. I fish at a little lake just outside the town, its about 620 acres. The reason I go there is my boat really cant handle the big lakes with any kinda of wind and also the speed boats when they go by. I have not had anything stolen at this little lake yet but there is always a threat there for trouble. :crazy: My daughter will go to pistor next year.