Sandal poll

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Jul 13, 2007.

Preference of summer footwear

1. Between the toe, sandals, flip flop style

2. Open ended sandals

3. Barefoot

4. Don't wear sandals or go barefoot, prefer shoes

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Men and women both can join in this poll, unless you don't wear sandals.

I was thinking last night, that I prefer sandals without the leather between my toes, or the flip flop kind of sandals. Some people prefer only those, so I was curious to see who prefers what kind of sandal. It is summertime, and barefoot season, but mostly sandals, I suppose. :big_smile: So I'll throw barefoot in there, too. :wink:

Take care.

Cheryl

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I kinda figured you as a "FOOT FETISH" kinda person. LOL! You must really be bored.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Going with open end, already got toe jam between the toes. No room for anything else, lol.

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thistles, rocks, snakes, dog manure, horse manure, guinea manure, multiflora roses, chiggers, weed whips, pruners, mowers, cats, carrying cement blocks, fish spines, hooks. You need another category- steel toed full leather to just below your chin!

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

John,
    Now that's for work and wilderness traveling. Let's talk casual here. :smile2:

Matt,
    Know what you mean, since I sleep with my 2 dogs, no sense in bathing until Saturday, at least twice a month. :wink:

Georgy/Porgey,
    :tounge_out: No comment.......................:tounge_out:

:smile2:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    If i did wear them it would be open end:big_smile::smile2::tounge_out:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

if we can't join in if we don't wear sandals, why did you include shoes only in the poll???:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Cause it was an afterthought, when I was actually making the poll. I'm good for that, Phil, you should know that by now. :wink:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Up until I moved to where I live now, I always went barefooted around the yard and garden. I have 3 very large Sweetgum trees in my back yard here. Need I say more?

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i just looked at the poll....0 votes for barefoot? does that mean the arkies and texans haven't seen this thread yet?:smile2:

11. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Tender footed engine here:smile2:, I wear tennis shoes:wink:.

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I wrap my feet in leather that matches my loin cloth. Actually i wear moccosins and im pretty sure i mispelled that.LOL

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    OUCH, no you don't need to say more. I get stuck every time I go near the one at Mom's. Dad planted it many years ago and it is one of the prettiest trees in the fall.

There is also a hemlock nearby, and I used to have a hammock between the 2, for when I was trimming trees, or push mowing at Mom's, so I could rest, or just look at the knobs across the road.

I give up on hammocks, unless they are made out of something that won't rot, I'm too lazy or forgetful to take it in, in the winter. Almost broke my dang neck a few years ago, from one that had dry rotted, while us---- 2 women went rolling down a billy goat hill backwards----2 men were laughing and watching. Never even offered to help us up, or see if we had broken anything. Must not have cared, huh? :eek:oooh::wink: Oh yeah, and it was my birthday, too!

Thanks for letting my memory ramble on.

Take care, Kutter.
    Cheryl

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Work boots here, I cant go barefooted at all 'cept for walkin on the carpet :roll_eyes:And cant stand anything between my toes.

15. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Well you can tell by my avatar what my choice was. LOL I would go barefoot in the winter if I could. :wink:

16. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Can't wear the ones between my toes. Drives me nuts. Course I lost my favorite sandals at the lake 2 days ago. Went to jump in my kayak and left one in the mud:embarassed:. Could't find it. So now I'm all barefoot when I can.

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

1. barefoot, as much as possible

2. slide sandals, the ones with just a band across the top of the foot

I don't do thongs, everytime I try wearin' that type of sandal/flip-flops, the second toe on my right foot goes crazy and starts crampin' and standin' at attention :confused2:. Sometimes the same toe on the left foot, go figure. OUCH. But even before that started happenin', I was never nuts about 'em. Feels weird havin' that thing between your toes :eek:oooh:.

18. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I like wearing open ended sandals some. Makes me feel younger. :wink:

In this picture I had socks on.... :embarassed: :smile2:
    I never wear them with socks but was doing a lot of walking that day.:eek:oooh::cool2:

Attached Files:

19. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dayton, Those socks mighta saved you from a result like the photo below :crazy: :wink:

shhh... I'm kinda attached to the owner of those feet:tounge_out:

Cheryl, barefoot only or open toed... same reason as Dayton... lol... and I can't stand nuthin between my toes!

Fun thread... thanks, Sis :smile2:

Attached Files:

20. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Carolyn

Funny thing when I go barefoot, people ask me what those streaks are on my feet. :crazy: You'd think they would know? Anyway, thanks for responding! Love ya, sis.

Dayton,

Wish I wore socks more often. I have a couple of musician friends that do, and I finally figured out why. It keeps the dry skin and brown feet syndrome away.........:eek:oooh::big_smile::wink:

Take care.
    Cheryl