sand paper

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by redneckchevychick, May 21, 2009.

1. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    i live in norwalk ohio and we used to go to smetzer paint to get everything we needed well they went out of buisnes and i dont know where to go to get sandpaper and stuff i dident think advance or any places like that would have any. do you have any sujestions? :eek:oooh:

2. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sherwin Williams should have sandpaper..Porter paints,ICI paints,Home depot or Lowes..Even Wally world should have sandpaper..

3. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    are you talking about fine grit like for sanding on car paint or what ? i know they sell it at sherwin williams stores if you have one local if not check your local body shops , see where they get it , and welcome to the boc just south of mansfield here

4. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    WALLY WORLD HAS SANDPAPER

5. cowboybo

cowboybo Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    try advance autozone even walmart. any place that has automotiv paint ;bond doe any body work products should have what you need.

6. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    i found where smetzers moved to its benjerman moor or sumthing like that and smetzers togeathe

7. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Advance auto parts DOES have plenty of sand paper- least every one I've ever been in does.

8. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    any good harware store will have it. Are you looking for ruff grade or really fine?