san carlos

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by lilmonster23, Aug 17, 2009.

1. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    has anyone fished san carlos recently? if so how did you do and whats it cost to fish there?fishing has got to be good lake is only 5%.

2. Az Birddog

Az Birddog New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az.
    here's a link to their page.
    http://www.scatrwd.com/Fishing.html

I haven't been to San Carlos. I have fished on the Black river a few times. That permit is $20 a day though. It has phenomenal Smallmouth fishing. Nothing real big but I lose count every time I go. We've caught a few channels out of there too but I am sure there's some Flats waiting for me. Here's my sons first fish ever on his very first cast ever a couple years back at our "secret" spot.

Attached Files:

3. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    thanks adam ive been real interested in the lake but its to far for it to turn out like bart.

4. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    I have never been to san carlos but my boss always bass fishes there and 3 weeks ago he was drop shotting a worm and caught a 15lb flathead and about 2 months ago he was throwing a spinnerbait and caught a 32lb flat... he has told me way more stories but those to are the ones i remember the most. The permit there is $10 a head and you can drive all the way to the water and fish the whole lake from shore... hope this helps.

5. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah that does thanks man. what a wake up call with the spinner bait.:crazy:

6. jwk700

jwk700 New Member

State:
    arizona
  7. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona