San Carlos Trip

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Apache Flats, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Finally the first trip of the season, have not catfished since october of last year. It all starts on May 1st till the 4th. Trying Bass during the day and crappie and flatheads at night. Wow I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin I'm so excited. Yaaaa Big Ugly I'm comin:big_smile:

2. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Good Luck!!!! I would like to fish that lake some day. Right now i wish i could just find the time to get out n fish. Take lots of pics so i can live it though your perspective. :wink:

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck on your fishing trip I do the same thing when I go fishing during the day time I love catching blue gill, crappie, and at bass but when night fall comes I put up my small poles and get out my cat poles, I love taking several bait with me when I catfish so I can try different things, and see what they are biting on.

4. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I used to take several baits with me for catfishing but now I just use live bait. I only want the chance for big cats. It used to be about numbers now it's about quality. It is painfull sometimes when I don't get any runs at night because I dont use anything else other than live bait. That is why I also fish for crappie, it keeps me occupied while I am waiting for my clicker to sing. Thanks

5. Pappy B

Pappy B Guest

Hey,You talking about me again???...
    Ya me too.:0a35: HEY WAKE UP!!!...GET THE NET!!!...
    APACHE FLATS PAPPY B
    :worship: :0a23:
    Pappy B.