San Carlos 74 pound flathead, the real story, pic to prove it!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by Rcaarizona, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    That dude photoshopped my real photo of gwille and his 74 pounder. This is the original photo. Man you should of seen Gwille catch this 74 pound toad!! It took him 3 minutes and 19 seconds to reel this badboy in. Gear was a zebco 33 with 3 broken eyelets, and 2 pound test, that was frayed really bad. Bait was a 14 pound channel cat that we trolled with at 25 knots, that 2 pound mono was just as tough as gwille. Congrats bro!!

Attached Files:

2. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    lmao it was an amazing sight.looked like rodeo ropers, he had it on a stringer in less than 4 mins.

3. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i know now that i have 2 go get me a zebco 33 and run it over with my truck a couple of times.

4. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Did he kneel on its back and hog-tie it too? LOL

5. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    E-Mail me both pics and I will make it look REAL. Just for fun!

swweiss at epix dot net

6. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    see i new there was somthing not right about that first story thay totaly choped his head out of his photo and put thers in it thats why i dont like bass fisherman thay are all liers:big_smile:

7. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    yeah and the funny thing gwille had it on a metal crappie stringer all night thats how tough his gear is

8. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    All hail the big G! We are lucky to be livin in the same state as this legend!!:cool2: Yeah,i have fished with that guy!!:wink:

9. GwillE

GwillE New Member

State:
    Phoenix,AZ
    :smile2:Crazy Rob!!! that is to funny:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    dang i wasnt even aware that my brother was the one who caught the 74lber thanks rob for letting me know. congrats to gwille he's the man.:big_smile: lol one day sucka you'll get your 74lber thou, me too. :wink:

11. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    :big_smile:Hey Rob thought you guys didnt get anything when you went to san carlos..... i see how it is keepin out on the newbies...lol jk:smile2: let ya know how we do tonight!!!!!!!! Ill post pictures and comments tommorow about noon!!!:big_smile:

12. lilmonster23

lilmonster23 New Member

State:
    arizona
    oh yeah

13. jasonhumble7

jasonhumble7 New Member

State:
    Arizona