Saltwater Bluefin seminar

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by billfish76, Jan 18, 2009.

1. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    If anyone fishes saltwater and wants to tackle the Giant Bluefins, BassPro is hosting a seminar Tuesday night at their Concord Location. A few guys and I will be attending.

Giant Blue Fin Tuna Fishing Presented by Capt Shane Bradford

Everyone is invited to this great seminar, you do not need to be a club member and it is free. I attended one of Shane's presentations last winter and it was excellent! Here is the note I just got from Dennis:

"We will be hosting Capt. Shane Brafford with Second to None charters from Morehead City.He is one of the top Captains in the area.He will be doing a seminar on catching giant bluefin tuna. The date is January 20th at Bass Pro upstairs. Meet and greet at 6:30 pm, dinner at 7 pm ($12) with our guest speaker around 7:30 pm.
    Thanks, Dennis Pless, President NC Waterman Piedmont Chapter

Please be kind enough to pass this along to anyone who may be interested.This a an opportunity to get up close and personal with the best in the business. Don't get caught saying I wish I had went. He is traveling over 300 miles one way to share his information with you. Just think of the gas and travrling time you will save.

2. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Ive watched a couple of these guys videos on you-tube. Looks like it would be a blast to get onboard w/ these guys to do some killer fishin.