SaltFork Saturday 5-17

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by KatfishKyle, May 15, 2008.

1. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Is anyone else going to be around SaltFork lake on Saturday? ill be down there around 8am till whenever...hopefully the weather wont be too bad. If so, let me know, it would be cool to meet some fellow catters!!

2. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    Where abouts will you be and how will one know you? Right now the forcast isn't looking good but I'm REALLY getting sick of lookin at the walls and waiting for the rain to stop. Just might show up.

3. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I may get in troule for this, but there is a tournament on Salt Fork this Saturday night. PM me if you want more information.

4. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Sunburn, I am a bank fisherman. I drive a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500, its all white, with a white matching cap, I will most likely be hangin around down by the marina for a while, Im a big guy with an amish like beard and ill be wearing a Marks Equipment inc. hat on....And Neocats, ill PM you, but I first have to post 10 times to do so :angry:. But I am interested, so ill try and get ahold of you later today. Thanks!...1 more day of work then the weekend for play!

5. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    I'm too old, and too broken up to fight conditions like that. They're saying temp only in the 50's tomorrow with 25 mph winds and thunderstorms. If things change I'll look for ya, but don't count on me being there.

6. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Flatties or channels? I need to get flattie bait, but I can always do worms/chicken liver for some squealers! 8AM is about the time I can make it down there (coming from akron area). If you're interested in meeting up, let me know.

If you're fishing for flatties, I can even bring the kayak and go set baits for you:cool2: instead of trying to cast that chub half a mile!