saltfork results

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by varmint_sniper, Jun 19, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    well the results from salt fork are as followed Dave will have to post pics asap cuz some of this stuff is no joke i swear first off let me say that my homemade floats that i made worked great for DAVE i got 1 hit all night which turned out to be a big leatherback turtle in Daves case he got 4 channel cats with the biggest being 5lb 6oz he had a 12 to 13in redhorse sucker on alive for flathead bait and had a really good run off of it but he MISSED . then he threw it back out and after not hearing the clicker in some time he decider to check it and guess what the turtles left him with a skeleton took pics looks kinda kool but them turtles were wrong to do what they did to that bait lol Daves bro. (fish stick) had a nice run on a small bullhead and MISSED but when that fish hit we were all asleep and i had to yell at (fish stick) to get the rod he was getting a bite fish stick hung in there well i was proud of him and the way he kept quiet guys we were so quiet and no lights on at all we had BIG fish takeing baitfish 3 ft off the shore in fromt of us and carp rooling all night long was awsome . And lets not forget the tornado warning and thunder storms we had to weight through in the car to get to fish that was awsome in its own self was kool to see them clouds so low and ever time it stop rainging we get the rods out and head to the water it start raining hard again lol was an awsome trip could have done with out the storms thought lol Dave if i missed any thing pls add and ur pic that are kool looking hope yall enjoy

2. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey,thanks for the report. sounds like you guys had fun!! shane

3. jordange3

jordange3 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    did you go to where i told you too???

4. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i think we wer in that spot sent my buddie ur pm and he will let me know but i think we were

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Looks like you did pretty good fishing there Will. No doult it was fun!

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    thanks for the story bud

7. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    you got skunked? imagine that:tounge_out: