salt fork tomorrow

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rcbbracing, Jun 16, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just an fyi to anyone who wants to tag along me varmint sniper and like 4 other guys are hitting salt fork tomorrow night try to land another decent flat....my number is 4196516144 and my name is david if you wanna tag along let me know....skip you better be goin!:smile2:

2. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    you beat me to it lol hope some other members wanna tag along would be kool sence i had to work during the gathering

3. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    DAVE forgot to add the date that means were going tonight guys and was hoping someone might want to go along also ? the more the better if someone else goes also dave might stay awake all night lol:smile2: sry man had to put that

4. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    Good luck guys, hope you bring up a monster. But hey Dave if you see Sniper pull out a bag of Gar cutbait get your butts outta there very very fast.:smile2: LOL just kidding man.

5. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Matt, thax a lot man hope we dont find no gar in salt fork ill be pi#$ed lol ill give ya a call with the details

6. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    well yall dave and i are leaveing for saltfork so if ya want to met up call daves cell and we can get together

7. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    David, I hope you guys catch some hogs. I have plans to go to the Ohio, but keep me in mind the next time you go. I'll fish with ya anytime anywhere, as long as Blacky and Rollo aint going. LOL

8. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Hope you guys find some fish. I was there this past Sat. night. Sat on the same spot Netman Jack and I caught all those fish at the gathering for almost six hours and did'nt even get a bump. Good luck.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Goodluck to you guys... gotta work...rollo

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    good luck guys i gotta work also work is beginning to suck been almost 3 weeks since i got to go here lately ive been getting hammered on saturday with big long day 12-14 hr day and to tired to go