Salt Fork this Sat.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by KatfishKyle, Aug 7, 2008.

1. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Ill be at Salt Fork this Saturday. We are gonna hit the archery range in the afternoon along with some Blugill fishing for bait. than in the PM into AM hrs will be spent catfishin. Anyone in the neighborhood gimme a ring, 330-310-4633. Kyle

2. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    When you say you're gonna fish "The Marina", do you mean the main one on the left as you enter the park? Or the Sugar Tree Marina at the other end of the lake?? Just wondering, cause one of these days we're gonna get together. It won't be this weekend however. My daughter and son in law are coming home tomorrow for a couple weeks. They live in Denver and he's a staff sgt in the Air Force and just home from the sandbox. Really looking forward to hugging the "Baby". She's the youngest and it's been just over a year since her Mom and I have seen her. Too dang long I'll tell ya that.

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Well if I get my truck fixed I will be over there somewhere saturday

4. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Phil, I like fishing the Salt Fork Marina (first one on left when entering the park). Have a great weekend with your daughter and son in law!! We shall get together sometime and wet some lines!
    Doughboy, get your truck fixed! No exuses! lol. Gimme a ring on my cell if youre able to make it.