Salt Fork Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jason454ci, Apr 25, 2006.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Just a reminder to everyone The may mayhem gathering will be taking place next weekend, may 5, 6, and 7 at Salt Fork state park. If you want to meet some of the fellow members and hopefully catch a bunch of kitties stop on out. Looking foward to meeting everybody and having a great time.

2. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    I'd be the first one there but the transmision in my truck just went out and I'll propably be working on it this weekend. Anyway good luck to all who make it.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Matt its next weekend you have plenty of time. I just hope my Van can make it :)

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    C'mon guys. If you don't want to go just say so don't make up excuses...:rolleyes: ...LOL.. But I do hope you guys can make it over there.

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I must agree, it will be nice to meet some more members. It's gonna be a blast, so anyone's welcome to attend including your friends. Just post and let us know if you're coming.

6. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    I have been looking forward to this for a long time now. I can hardly wait. This should be a blast.

7. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    I really wish it was that easy. My transmision just went out and I don't have much money to fix it with as I just got hit with a 200 dollar electric bill along with rent. I only get paid every 2 weeks.

8. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    really looking foward to this gathering

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    May stop out sometime early Saturday.....just depends.

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Be glad to see ya there buddy!:)

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If I make it out it will be Early Saturday, I mean.....7ish and will only be for about an hour or so. But, will do my best to wake everyone up when and if I get there. Some Hank Jr. nice and early should do the trick.

12. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
  13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Did not know Josh was going, do not socialize with Steeler Fans. Have a great weekend all. LMAO

14. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    your just mad your team lost cause they sucked!

15. Bigones

Bigones New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Where is salt fork lake located? Is anybody from around the dayton area going? Maybe we could car pool to save on this outragoes gas price.

16. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    LOL...Tea I thought you said you couldn't make the outing, you were going to the Tenn. outing? Are you going to show up to any of the outings? Just wondering with work and all.

17. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    wish I could go, but I have bsaeball all weekend......Sounds fun

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Chatt was nixed because I have to go to Windsor Monday for a Batcher Party/Weekend for a good friend that decided to get married the 13th. So, the trip to Chatt is not in the funds.

I may make it to Salt Fork, but hell, dont plan on it. You know, I just show up when and where I want. May make it, may not.

Will make sure to let you know first Desperate if I am able to go though since you are running the show. Will know more as time approaches.

19. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    First off, I'm not desperate, you are the one that posts on here your going here or coming to this or that and never shows! I just asked and you can plainly see I was joking. But since your still upset and crying since I pissed you off before, Just get over it. Also I still don't care if I'm not welcome at your house.

20. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You got me all wrong buddy, I have driven more to fish with BOC brothers in the last 3 years then most think.

Traveled to:

Chattanooga Gathering in 2004.......1st Gathering
    Catstock Gathering in 2004.............2nd Gathering
    West Virginia Gathering in 2004........3rd Gathering
    Ohio Gathering in 2004....................4th Gathering
    Ohio (Buckeye Lake Mini Gathering)....5th Gathering

Chattanooga Gathering in 2005........6th Gathering
    Ohio Gathering in 2005...................7th Gathering

Have met with many, many, many BOC brothers to fish.

Wintersville to fish with DH and Ryan..........3+ hour drive
    Clendening to fish with Brian (BOC member).. 3+ hour drive
    Springfield to fish with Stevecat (3 times last 2 years)...2 hour drive
    Deer Creek to fish with Ryan (BOC member)
    Hargus to fish with Don (BOC member)
    Scioto River downtown to fish with Shannon (BOC member)
    Scioto River 762 bridge to fish with Shannon

Many other trips to fish with many different BOC brothers. My dedication to the BOC and fishing with as many members as possible speaks for itself. I have sacraficed alot to be able to take little brother with me as much as possible as I have paid everything for him each time we have went.

I am not a rich man by any means, hell, live paycheck to paycheck if you must know. I now have a daughter that comes #1 in my life. I must make sure she has everything she needs before I decide to do anything.

Clarence, I got bigger fish to fry then you brother. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me. But, I will not be disrespected or have any smart comments made without telling my side of the story.

I have helped hundreds of members with profile pics and any other questions they may have about the BOC.

Have a good day Clarence, see ya on the water sometime. Hopefully we will both catch big ol Kitties this year.

Tea