Safety Floats

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by Wabash River Bear, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Howdy Pete,
    I finally got that order I promised ya in for the safety floats, 1 sm, 2 lg. I was kinda confused though, when I clicked on the sm safety float add to cart, it came up as a fish grip in the description. The price was correct for the safety float so I figure it will all come out in the wash. Just thought I would let ya know in case someone else has an issue. Thanks buddy. WRB

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Barry I changed that last night. I had been working on the site. And If it can be messed up. Well I did it. LOL
    There in the mail. Thanks for the order and I think you will enjoy them. Sure wish I would have had one on that $50 rod holder and mount last Friday in East Tn, Also one on my Fillet knife. Both are in 60ft of water.:embarassed:
    I have them on my fish grips and scales. But not the knife. But will sure make up one for my knife. Thinking about making up a 2" one for that.
    Let me know how well they work for you after using them for a while.
    pete

3. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    I got my floats today Pete. Nice lookin pieces, I'm sure they will do the trick, and as usual, super quick delivery. Thanks bro.

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Glad to hear you received them. WE try to get our orders out the same day or the next if at all possible.
    Now today I'm working on orders from last Thursday until today. As we were out at the Lake Degray Gathering. But hope to get all orders out today.
    Customer service is one thing we work on hard. I think that can make or break a company.
    Pete

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Barry hows those Safety Floats working out for you?
    Pete

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Well, fine I guess Pete, I havent actually dropped anything overboard yet. :smile2: But if (when) I do, it aint goin to the bottom. I have the small one on my fish grips, a large one on my camera, and another large one on my digital scale. Thanks again!

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Barry I hope you never get a chance to try them out. But be covered if you do pull one of my stunts. And drop something overboard. LOL
    Pete