Saddam Hussein: What a Class Act!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathead willie, Jun 26, 2006.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Just when you think there are no more nice people in the world, along comes Saddam Hussein. He was in the news this morning offering to help the United States and our allies get out of the "mess we've gotten into in Iraq". With all we've done to that country, you would think he would be very upset with us. Quite the contrary! He is offering to get the insurgents to stop killing people and leave us alone. What a class act! He is the only one that can do it and he has offered his services free of charge. ( The Death Penalty hanging over his head has nothing to do with it.) Other than on The BOC, you just don't find many people willing to help strangers out like that these days. I'm sure the Joint Chiefs Of Staff were wondering what they could possable do about the situation in Iraq and then, out of the blue, comes a good samaritan who is willing to solve the problem for us. What A Great Guy!.......NOT!!!!!

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    CONSPERICE(SP)

imo

lol
    :big_smile:

3. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'd like to spit some beachnut in that dudes eye.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Deals are cut all the time in back rooms with lawyers and politicians. Should be interesting to see where this one goes.

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    If we would put a bullet between his eyes and send the tape to Iraq they would probably stop that crap they do.:big_smile:
    It's our tax dollars feeding that _________________.....

6. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    Buddrice,
    I've got some extra bullets if anyone knows his address! I'd be glad to make a donation!

7. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Is anyone realy suprised? All dictators deep down are just cowards, and this one is feelin the heat.......

8. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    hey guys, if I was facing what he is facing, I'd probly try also.
    whats he got to lose? dignity? prestiege? the longer he lives, the longer he laughs at the world!
    I'm not laughin,
    lets hope someone will stop his laughter soon!!

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    And shoot him with my ol 45...Cause a country boy can survive.

I heard about this today on Howard, crazy that guy is, just plain crazy.

10. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Got a solution on me right now Glock 12 9mm.

Aaron

TA2D

11. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    so far about 6 of his lawyers have been killed lol....jes turn him over to us we'll punish him

12. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I think we should throw him in a pen with some angry sows and let them eat him! :tounge_out:

13. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    I hope he comes down with a bad case of HIGH SPEED LEAD POISONING!

14. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    The sad thing is that they will probably consider his offer and let him wiggle his way out. That would be just plain WRONG but it wouldn't surprise me.

15. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    He still doesn't seem to have the faith in our troops that we have. He should know better than anyone else that our guys will get the job done. But then I would have thought he learned that in 1991. He's a slow learner I guess. He should have followed Bin Laden's lead and found a real deep hole to hid in.
    I'd like to see the boys dress him up like a Rapala, tie him to the USS Cole, and do some trolling.

16. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Yes sir... Saddam sure has a lot of class alright. Mostly low, but a lot of it.

17. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    well hows this for thought.We go in remove Saddam for being a ruthless dictator.Years later thousands of lives lost realize that only a ruthless dictator can control people like this who cant control themselves in a democracy.Low and behold our new ally the recently reinstated Saddam regime welcome back. OF COURSE I DONT FEEL THIS WAY BUT WHAT IF

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Did you hear the latest??

He stated that he was going on a hunger strike. It lasted one meal!!!!! Then he asked for extra food on his next meal. LMAO (True story)

19. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    That idiot needs to be buried up to his neck in the sand shaved bald, his skin peeled off, salt applied then have a camel take a king sized dump on his head!!!!!:big_smile_2: