sad to admit but 4 looks like result

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Oct 14, 2009.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i hate to say it but looks as if well see history. jimmie just dont have issues and still finishes in the top 3 if he does. that guy avoids crashes like the plague. how one guy can have such good luck so often is beyond me.

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ya, Cause jimmy johnson is the best nascar driver in the world!:big_smile:

" watch this..... Oh, Hold my beer "

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hard to argue that.

but since im a #99 fan i will. lamo.:wink::smile2:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Lots of surprises this year but Johnson leading the points race isnt one of them.

Never would of thought Martin would have 5 wins this year.
    Never would of thought Edwards would be winless this late in the season.
    Never would of thought Kyle Busch would be knocked out of the chase.

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Never would of thought Waltrip wouldn't be contending.:wink: rollo

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    In the words of the great Ed McMahon... "You are Correct Sir!!!" :smile2:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey rollo. see the report before martinsville. waltrip fined for an illegal u turn,lol. he cant drive off the track either lmao.

Michael Waltrip involved in accident, is OK: #55-Michael Waltrip crashed into a motorcycle Wednesday night while trying to make a U-Turn and was given a field sobriety test by a Mooresville police officer, a report states. Waltrip was attempting a U-turn on Perth Road around 7:49 p.m. when his Lexus collided with a Harley Davidson motorcycle. The motorcyclist was transported to Lake Norman Regional Center. According to the police report, Waltrip was suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, but passed a field sobriety test at the scene. Waltrip was given a Breathalyzer and blew a .06, under the North Carolina legal limit of .08, the report states. Waltrip was cited for failure to yield. He was not injured in the accident. The Sprint Cup driver and team owner was involved in an accident in [April] 2007. The North Carolina Highway Patrol charged him with reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. Those charges were later dismissed.(WCNC)
    MORE Mooresville police say alcohol was a factor in an accident Wednesday night involving NASCAR driver and team owner Michael Waltrip. Officers investigating the accident suspected Waltrip was drinking, but when he was given a field sobriety test, he registered a .06. In North Carolina the legal limit is .08. Police say Waltrip was leaving the parking lot of a shopping center and when he pulled out, he attempted to do a U-turn around a cement median. Waltrip pulled out just an as on-coming motorcyclist was approaching. The motorcyclist, identified by police as Ronald Hausman of Mooresville, slammed into the driver's side door or Waltrip's Lexus. The police report on the accident says Waltrip "was suspected of being under the influence of alcohol." He was given a field sobriety test and passed a "walk and turn" test and a "one leg stand" test. "He did not meet the criteria for the DWI, however it was indicated as a contributing factor&on the accident report," said Captain Phil Blocker of the Mooresville Police. Waltrip was given a citation for failing to yield the right of way. Waltrip lives in a gated estate in Sherrills Ford. His home is secluded from the road. There was no answer when reporter Rad Berky buzzed at the front gate after this latest accident. Attempts to reach the rider of the motorcycle were also unsuccessful.(

8. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I quit watching nascar as it was becoming as predictible and as real as pro wrestling. the races are now decided at the driver meeting before the race.

9. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    If Jimmy wins a fourth straight title I'd say it was more than luck.

10. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    cheating is the operative word

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Only if you get caught:wink: that being said I still want Jeff Gordon to win

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, Mikey ain't contending now, but ain't locked up either! So, in my opinion for the bad luck he is having.... He is smart enough not to drink and drive over the legal limit! AND possibly walks the line better than he drives along it at times. I'm still behind him though. I think he has something to prove with the right setup! :big_smile: rollo