Sad News Request; Paul Said I could Repost

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Dec 4, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Brothers & Sisters; 1st let me start off by saying; Thanks to all of you for your Caring and Moral Support through this sad time I am going through. Your Friendship, Kind Words Of Support & Prayers Mean The World To Me.
    Most of you that know me; Know I am on disability and have limited funds. I really hate to air my dirty laundry on here. About how selfish and uncaring the remaining members of my family are. 2 brothers and 1 sister. Seems material things mean more to them than our mother did. Youngest brother was just given an old camper for free Which his son's girlfriend's father offered to give him $200.00 for it. I asked him to go ahead and do the deal and help me out with our mother's cremation expenses. Well that was a big fat no. My sister and her husband are renting to own a big screen TV. I asked them to let it go back for 1 month, and use that months payment to help out as well and they could get the TV back next month. Well that was no again. My other brother and his wife had my mothers check book for the 1st month that she was hospitalized and put her in the whole for over $300.00 plus overdraft fees spending on themselves. Until my mother made them give me the checkbook to take over everything for her. Well getting no support from them as well. 4 years ago I was proud of them and happy to call them my family. Now I can't look none of them in the eye, nor do I even want to.
    Truth of the matter is I have more family on here and proud to call each and everyone of you Family Members.
    Well yesterday I made a judgment call. When I got my disability check. No way was I going to let my mother be cremated by the state and placed in a mass grave somewhere with other cremated bodies. And gave Burrell Funeral Services $500.00 of my $674.00 That I receive for disability for the $750.00 Fee for her cremation so that I can get her remains, so I can bury them in our Family Cemetery on private land my Great Aunt owns. I still owe a balance of $250.00 for the cremation costs.
    I really find it hard and difficult to even be asking this on here of any of you. But if any of you can help with any amount of donation whether it's $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 just anything at all to help me make this all possible. To get the remaining balance of the $250.00 I still owe. I would be forever grateful and in your debt.
    Any donations can be sent directly to; Burrell Funeral Services 414 LaSalle St, Zanesville, Ohio 43701 (740) 453-7343 For the cremation of (Doris Irene Fritz)
    Once again I apologize for even asking any of you for this. But I have exhausted all means. I've tried Red Cross, Salvation Army, Goodwill, United Way, local Radio Stations, Muskingum County Community Foundation. East Side Ministries. And got no help from any of them either.. Once again I apologize to all of you for even having to ask this...
    Sincerely,
    BobbyLee.....
    Below are the scanned copies of the cremation order.....

Attached Files:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sent you a PM.

3. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    Pm sent

4. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Carla just wanted me to add: If anyone should like to send Sympathy Cards. They can be Mailed to us at:

Bobby Russell & Carla Reed
    621 South Street Apt 2W
    Zanesville, Ohio 43701

Once again; Thankyou Brothers & Sisters for your Prayers & Support through this sad time in our Life...

God Bless All Of You....

Sincerely Bobby & Carla.....

5. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
  6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Do you have a PayPal account or anything like that?

7. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey guys lets all dig deep An get this taken care of. for our brother.In time of need.

8. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    im diggin deep, i will get some out asap, i will do all i can bro

9. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Damn, Bobby... PM sent.

10. Boomer

Boomer New Member