Sad Day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Sep 30, 2008.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    me and Tina have a foster son Randy we have had him 16 monthes his parents are worthless you know the kinde well non of the family had anything to do with him till few months ago no xmas gifts nuten no ph calles well out of the blue back in july his aunt comes into the picture and desides she wanted him she new he wasent with the parents from get go but all of a suden she cares well as you can figure after 16monthes we love him and was planning on adopting him we ben fighting this in cort sins july well we got the verdickt this moorning from the cort we are loosing him tomorrow to his aunt we gave her visatation but she hasent showed up in 5 weeks to get him and the cort noes this but we still loose him he is a speshal needs kid we was with him all day 24/7 now this hefer gets him and he will be stuck in day care what a day should have stayed in bed hear is a pic of Randy pray that god protects him in his life we will always love him and miss him:sad2:

Attached Files:

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    A beautiful child that I am sure was in good hands. Hold your heads high but don't give up the fight. I've not only heard this kind of thing before but have also witness it. First thing is to hire a P.I an have the new guardian watched an make sure notes. Good lord has ways of making things right. God Bless,,,

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Dallas, from what I know of you, I'm sure you and your wife did the best for him while you had him. Some day you'll will be rewarded for being foster parents.

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry to hear about this Dallas. Hope things work out for Randy and his aunt takes good care of him.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    That sucks Dallas. Im sure Randy will not forget you two ever. Prayers sent from Nevada.

6. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Dallas you and tina just keep up the faith this can turn out for the best....My buddie and his wife went thru something very simular that your going through long story short the NEW AUNT could not and did not have the time ,love or patience for HER new KID'S the court gave them back to my friend and they adopited both childeren and the now its one big blessed family!!!!!!!!

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dallas I'm sorry to hear of this. I know it hurts. Just thank God that you were sunshine in his life for 16 months. Things may turn around. Don't give up.

8. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    keep the faith dallas i've seen things like this happen to folks i know here things ended up in their favor what might seem impossible God can turn things around in your favor

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Dallas--honey- you have been that child's calm in a storm for a long long time and I really hate it that you are loosing him. You were there when he needed you and still would be if you could and we all know that. I hope this will work out for the family, and most of all Randy.

I will remember you in my prayers, and just know that you played an AWFULLY important part in this child's life for a good while and I know you will get a star in your crown for that though that wasn't the reason you did it.

You are full of love and I know that children in the future will be blessed because of you. You'll be blessed because of Randy and probably others. Count your blessings hon-- even though it's hard--count your blessings.

I hate to lose kids at school when they graduate and I know they have no one but the teachers loving them, and I can't say I've done what you have done for a child, but I can say I know how I feel when that happens.

We all love you for it, and I know for a fact when one door closes for us, another will open....we just have to choose to walk through it
    [​IMG]

Dallas we need more like you. Don't forget that!

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i sher do thank you all for all the kinde words
    i know thear is pepple out thear that do the fawster parenting to make a living me and Tina never got a dime we dident care about the monny i just dont see how pepple do this loosem and move on to anuther kid god bless the ones that do it for the right reasen but i will never do this agen to hard on the hart

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Yes I understand what you mean, it is hard on the heart...it has to be.

We are here if you need us. And you don't have to take one in to give and share love hon. Don't ever stop sharing your love. You have so much to give.

You are one of the kindest persons I know on here and I hope if you need US for solace and comfort you will but call on some of us...we'll be here for you :)

12. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    that is sad to hear Dallas,
    prayers and good wishes to you and yours my friend.

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sorry to hear that brother:sad2: I will pray for you and your famliy in these hard times. He is a adorable kid and I know that he will remember you forever.

14. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    prayers and well wishes from me here in CA

15. PaJay-p

PaJay-p Guest

Dallas
    Keep your head up Dallas . You seem to have given this child a wonderful gift. Hopefully everything will work out for him, yourself and your family.
    Somewhere done the line the good that you did will reward this child. Keep positive and God bless all of you.

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Yup,I gotta agree with Mr MAC.

17. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I am so sorry Dallas, you and your wife are great people....you will be rewarded someday, even though I know that's not why you do it. Things have a funny way of working out sometimes though...I hope he is back in your life at some point.

18. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    Randy, I sure am sorry this happened to yall. Keep your wits about you and let God have his way. He knows what is best and will allow nothing to come to harm that child. I will put you in my prayers and ask Catfish to do the same. Ronnie

19. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Well said brother!

20. Ghosth

Ghosth New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    Hang in there Dallas. You obviously love and care about this boy. That will find its way back to you as he gets older.

Just make sure he has your phone number so he can call if he needs to hear a friendly voice. Maybe a 10$ phone card to go along with it would be a good touch.

Your a good man Dallas, don't let this put you down. Keep on doing what your doing!